LÉON

ABBA

11 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Oh my God. rip3

I was actually wondering earlier today if they where going to incorporate any songs from the first movie into the sequel. I would imagine they do, especially the title track.

I really dig the set list though! I would probably add 'She's My Kind Of Girl' as a duet between Sam and Bill and some more songs for the guys. But that's just me. rip2 Overall I really liked the plot!

I thought about giving the guys more songs when I was doing it cause at one point when I looked over it the entire thing was like a Meryl solo musical with the rest of them as background singers basically rip2 

31 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I thought about giving the guys more songs when I was doing it cause at one point when I looked over it the entire thing was like a Meryl solo musical with the rest of them as background singers basically rip2 

Yeah that's probably one of the few things I didn't like about the film was that there where barely any solos for the guys, in the stage version they at least get duets. Hopefully that's changed in the sequel. rip2 Queen Meryl snatching all those solos. rip2

1 minute ago, Rachel Berry said:

Yeah that's probably one of the few things I didn't like about the film was that there where barely any solos for the guys, in the stage version they at least get duets. Hopefully that's changed in the sequel. rip2 Queen Meryl snatching all those solos. rip2

They were going to include One of Us in the first film but didn't cause Meryl apparently couldn't hit the notes. I call bs on that tho cause she slayed TWTIA dead4 

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

They were going to include One of Us in the first film but didn't cause Meryl apparently couldn't hit the notes. I call bs on that tho cause she slayed TWTIA dead4 

I hate that they didn't include 'One Of Us' and 'Under Attack' in the film. giveup1 I totally don't believe that. If that where the case they could've easily of just had her sing a little of the song instead of the whole thing and just not include it in the soundtrack. Like they did with 'Chiquita' which to be honest I'm salty they didn't include a full version in the soundtrack along with the three encore songs. rip2 her 'The Winner Takes It All' is amazing. cry6

On 7/4/2017 at 7:39 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I would love for the story to focus on Donna before Sophie. Like show her life and fling with all three of Sophie's "dads" before Sophie happened rip2 

It might be a mess but it would be fun. Not sure how it would work cause all the original actors are older than the characters they'd be playing in that scenario but there's always makeup I guess fall4 

not you predicting the movie fall4

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Just wait for the impending masterpiece that will be Cher's cover giveup1 

It's gonna be so good, Gimme Gimme Gimme was everything I never knew I needed and moregiveup1 

1 minute ago, Kaleb said:

It's gonna be so good, Gimme Gimme Gimme was everything I never knew I needed and moregiveup1 

I'm hoping Fernando will be a new version too and not just the MM one tacked onto the album (even tho that one is flawless already) giveup1 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I'm hoping Fernando will be a new version too and not just the MM one tacked onto the album (even tho that one is flawless already) giveup1 

Even if it is, just throw Andy Garcia away and it'll be amazing ari9

Just now, Modern Woman said:

@CHANEL #1 did you ever do the megarate though? nat1 

I didn't. I didn't think there would be enough participants for it to really be accurate. 

If you guys really want to do it now (Cher and MM2 have gotten everyone on ABBA kicks again) I'd consider it. Just don't want to do it only for it to flop or be messy cause only three people sent votes. 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I didn't. I didn't think there would be enough participants for it to really be accurate. 

If you guys really want to do it now (Cher and MM2 have gotten everyone on ABBA kicks again) I'd consider it. Just don't want to do it only for it to flop or be messy cause only three people sent votes. 

I mean, my vote is the only one that matters nat1 But yes it would be fun - probably just stick to the singles or ABBA Gold/More ABBA Gold because I highly doubt there will be enough people here who know Tropical Loveland and Happy Hawaii nat2