LÉON

ABBA

Omfg Abba that's all my dad ever played around me when I was growing up +excited+

I found my mum's records one day and asked her to play them to me and when she did I was addicted for life antm1 Parents with good taste antm1

The arrival album gives me life, i always listen to Dum Dum Diddle, Tiger, Dancing queen, ALL OF THE TRACKS when im driving inthe summer,especially on the way home at sunset cry1

The Visitors is an amazing album but its not really abba for me....however there is one amazing song that i LOVE

I was listening to that song the other day and it slays! Glad you like it. And Dum Dum Diddle brings back such great memories for me, as does most of the Arrival album. I think I heard that one first...

Anyway anyone who thinks ABBA is just cheesy pop needs to hear The Visitors and The Day Before You Came. Darkbba is too good to miss oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

Currently having an ABBA sesh, with Lay All Your Love On Me on repeat, and thought I would spread some love in this thread. The Visitors in particular is one of the best albums of the 80s and shows they were more than just a pop/disco act that made catchy music; The Day Before You Came was such a great swan song and is rather moving in context. ABBA Gold and More ABBA Gold must be two of the best compilations of all time alongside The Immaculate Collection, but anyway, on to my...

EVER-CHANGING TOP 10

1) Lay All Your Love On Me

2) S.O.S.

3) The Day Before You Came

4) Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

5) The Name of the Game

6) Super Trouper

7) When All Is Said and Done

8) One of Us

9) Take a Chance On Me

10) I Am the City

Other highlights for me being The Piper, The Winner Takes It All, On and On and On, Just Like That, As Good As New, If It Wasn't For the Nights, Eagle, Under Attack, Slipping Through My Fingers, Hole In Your Soul, Head Over Heels, The Visitors, Like An Angel Passing Through My Room, Fernando etc. etc.

What. A. Discography.

Edited by rascal
Currently having an ABBA sesh, with Lay All Your Love On Me on repeat, and thought I would spread some love in this thread. The Visitors in particular is one of the best albums of the 80s and shows they were more than just a pop/disco act that made catchy music; The Day Before You Came was such a great swan song and is rather moving in context. ABBA Gold and More ABBA Gold must be two of the best compilations of all time alongside The Immaculate Collection, but anyway, on to my...

EVER-CHANGING TOP 10

1) Lay All Your Love On Me

2) S.O.S.

3) The Day Before You Came

4) Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

5) The Name of the Game

6) Super Trouper

7) When All Is Said and Done

8) One of Us

9) Take a Chance On Me

10) I Am the City

Other highlights for me being The Piper, The Winner Takes It All, On and On and On, Just Like That, As Good As New, If It Wasn't For the Nights, Eagle, Under Attack, Slipping Through My Fingers, Hole In Your Soul, Head Over Heels, The Visitors, Like An Angel Passing Through My Room, Fernando etc. etc.

What. A. Discography.

Did you originally quote me in this post before editing it? Because I have a notification from you that doesn't show up when I click on it...

Anyway - I approve of your ever-changing top 10 right now, especially the inclusion of I Am The City. And your list of other faves oprah2 Hole In Your Soul, Like An Angel, As Good As New... The Visitors is definitely their best album, but they have plenty of tracks that are better than some of their singles.

The production on each track is just stunning, too. No one will ever make perfect pop music like ABBA did again. More ABBA Gold >>> ABBA Gold though.

Omfg Abba that's all my dad ever played around me when I was growing up +excited+

I found my mum's records one day and asked her to play them to me and when she did I was addicted for life antm1 Parents with good taste antm1

OMG! You guys too? I'm a fan of ABBA's music thanks to my dad. He was (still is) a big fan of them and he had a good collection of ABBA's vinyl's so one day my mom was making some Spring cleaning and we found them. My dad old turntable was still working (tho he haven't use it for a long time) and I asked him if he could put it in my room so I could listen to ABBA on it. I still remember when I first placed the turntable needle on the LP and the music started playing: magicalantm1

I remember my dad being skeptic when I first heard ABBA and said I loved it. You know I was a pre-teen, he though it wasn't normal for some pre-teen to like ABBA but I have always been a proud music lover it doesn't matter the genre or the musical period.

Oh ABBA... They MARKED my whole highschool-period along with Kylie, and became my very favourite band ever since +flutter+ I still love and ADORE them tho :D Dea flawless, really... +bow+

Oh ABBA... They MARKED my whole highschool-period along with Kylie, and became my very favourite band ever since +flutter+ I still love and ADORE them tho :D Dea flawless, really... +bow+

And you stan Ms Imbrooglywoogly too cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> This is too good.

Get an ABBA award though sia1

OMG! You guys too? I'm a fan of ABBA's music thanks to my dad. He was (still is) a big fan of them and he had a good collection of ABBA's vinyl's so one day my mom was making some Spring cleaning and we found them. My dad old turntable was still working (tho he haven't use it for a long time) and I asked him if he could put it in my room so I could listen to ABBA on it. I still remember when I first placed the turntable needle on the LP and the music started playing: magicalantm1

I remember my dad being skeptic when I first heard ABBA and said I loved it. You know I was a pre-teen, he though it wasn't normal for some pre-teen to like ABBA but I have always been a proud music lover it doesn't matter the genre or the musical period.

People have always said to me that I'm odd for listening to older music like ABBA. But I don't care - I'm proud to say I have respect for the classics that paved the way for our modern faves antm1

I love that we're all sharing stories of our parents and records. It really warms my heart to know that there are other people about my age who experienced music the same way I did from a young age cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

What's your favourite ABBA song/album? maisy

People have always said to me that I'm odd for listening to older music like ABBA. But I don't care - I'm proud to say I have respect for the classics that paved the way for our modern faves antm1

I love that we're all sharing stories of our parents and records. It really warms my heart to know that there are other people about my age who experienced music the same way I did from a young age cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

What's your favourite ABBA song/album? maisy

Yeah my dad also found it weird (positively weird tho ahahah) that I loved to listen to music on is old turntable when all my friends didn't even know how to work with one.

Fave song? Damn there's so many can't choose one right now. Fave album? Dunno for sure but one of this three- Arrival, ABBA: The Album or Super Trouper.

Yeah my dad also found it weird (positively weird tho ahahah) that I loved to listen to music on is old turntable when all my friends didn't even know how to work with one.

Fave song? Damn there's so many can't choose one right now. Fave album? Dunno for sure but one of this three- Arrival, ABBA: The Album or Super Trouper.

K that's like half of their albums though :icant:

Pick one maisy

I like very very much their complete discography, but i find "Arrival" their best work! :D

I mean, let's face it... You would never find songs such as "Dancing Queen", "My Love, My Life", "Knowing Me, Knowing You", "Money, Money, Money", "Tiger" and "When I Kissed the Teacher" put together on one (truly magnificient) place! It's just a fact... :)