Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

gettsleazy

BREAKING - Seventeen Magazine Confirms June As album release date!

If you go to a target, barnes and noble, walmart, etc. and go to page 116 in the magazine [make sure its the one with Sarah Hyland on the cover] it says June. I consider this magazine a reliable source so why not.

Also, you can enter a sweepstakes to win her new album! :)http://www.seventeen.com/sweepstakes/23745

figured this would clear up the muck in the other thread!

I thought there was already a thread on this? Anyways, I highly doubt it, she's not even done recording. Wish it was true tho.

Actually, according to the fan she talked with, the Sia collab was her last project. All she has to do now is take some promo shoots and she's completely done.

It says to be released in 2012 on the site though.

And Im doubtful. It would mean it would be released sometimes within 40 days. Thats not enough time for a proper promotional schedule IMO.

Actually, according to the fan she talked with, the Sia collab was her last project. All she has to do now is take some promo shoots and she's completely done.

Same "fans" who claimed Pretty Lady was going to be on the album? xtina2

I'll wait till she confirms tho, tho I hope it's true.

It says to be released in 2012 on the site though.

And Im doubtful. It would mean it would be released sometimes within 40 days. Thats not enough time for a proper promotional schedule IMO.

RCA's a mess so who knows? ny10

They might mean new single, that would make more sense, and judging by context clues, her new single SHOULD be out very soon

Same "fans" who claimed Pretty Lady was going to be on the album? xtina2

I'll wait till she confirms tho, tho I hope it's true.

It was going to be on the album, but was scrapped due to more favorable songs being produced.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.