Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mic

MDNA Tour | Spoiler Thread

I want this tour to be more like Confessions than S&S, at Confessions she was more "spiritual", and at S&S she had really kind of "aggressive" attitude and this tour was a little mess tbh brit21

Don't say so much bad words about S&S brit35

Is that setlist for real ?

omfg , I will be so mad if she dosn't do Love spent.

It's 99% accurate, we all have been through the Love Spent disappointment.

how the hell can she perform Cyber-Raga and not perform Love Spent? :icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:

It's very hard to please everyone when you're Madonna and you have a huge catalogue like hers. I really appreciate that she picked forgotten songs like Cyber-Raga, Candy Shop and Nobody Knows Me this time :) Otherwise people would complain about her performing the same hits all the time. This is just my point of view but I'm trying to see the good part of it.

how the hell can she perform Cyber-Raga and not perform Love Spent? :icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:

But Cyber-Raga is only part of I'm A Sinner or something, not separate song brit21

I would like to hear Some Girls cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

It's very hard to please everyone when you're Madonna and you have a huge catalogue like hers. I really appreciate that she picked forgotten songs like Cyber-Raga, Candy Shop and Nobody Knows Me this time :) Otherwise people would complain about her performing the same hits all the time. This is just my point of view but I'm trying to see the good part of it.

well yeah, but Love Spent. cry4 I really like the setlist, but Love Spent and Some Girl need to be in. :(

well yeah, but Love Spent. cry4 I really like the setlist, but Love Spent and Some Girl need to be in. :(

You're talking to someone who would die for Love Spent, it's my favourite song from MDNA, I loved it since the first snippet came out. I was destroyed by the news it's not there, also because I'm attending the tour so I was already dreaming the moment of the performance.

:'(

Candy Shop opening to me was too boring. She was just sitting on a throne while it spun around. However, the disco ball opening and how colorful it was is just amazing! I Want something that suprising. And yes, the video backdrop did help set the mood better than Candy Shop video did.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.