Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

5 hours ago, Mint said:

aaaaaaaahhhhh. Still doesnt beat erykah’s pothead moment but still jj4 

I watched it earlier today and there are so many GIF-worthy moments lmfao1 

I only like Anna Wintour and The Big Big Beat from her, the rest I've hear never clicked with me. But, I'm giving her a full chance now, I'm listening to BWET jj2 I need to check ha out completely before she drops Fantasea's sequel.

After BWET, what can I expect form Fantasea, Slay-Z and 1991? Are they better or worse?

Just realized she removed the EP from Spotify dead4

22 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I only like Anna Wintour and The Big Big Beat from her, the rest I've hear never clicked with me. But, I'm giving her a full chance now, I'm listening to BWET jj2 I need to check ha out completely before she drops Fantasea's sequel.

After BWET, what can I expect form Fantasea, Slay-Z and 1991? Are they better or worse?

1991 is the best jj2

But they are all worth a listen, Fantasea takes you to the another fucking dimension and Slay-Z is an interesting piece of songs 

10 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

1991 is the best jj2

But they are all worth a listen, Fantasea takes you to the another fucking dimension and Slay-Z is an interesting piece of songs 

"

• putting finishing touches to my new single ''hurt''. coming soon"

fall5

13 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Fantasea is literally amazing, the seapunk really jumped out. Slay-Z is my least favorite, 1991 is excellent, an EP full of bops.

On 5/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, Freaky Prince said:

BWET is full of fucking bops. Luxury is her best song ever ugh her mind

On 4/16/2016 at 6:28 PM, andy said:

What is your favorite/most played song on Slay Z?

Mine's probably Used To Being Alone.

After hearing that gay club masterpiece:

tumblr_o1u0gx5WNa1tlh3n3o1_250.gif

Riot, Along the Coast, and Queen of the Clubs is the trinity. Along The Coast might be the best but QOTC is really good and the anthem of the album. Crown is a really good bonus track on the iTunes versionT of the album.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.