Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

Well... After tonight's mess, I have discovered that I am not the only Azealia fan who loves her music, but dislikes her personality. Azealia needs to really stop with this beef stuff like pronto. The list is so long now and she hasn't even dropped an album... +sip+

But, hey, thanks for making my fave look like America's sweetheart. +whatever+

tumblr_mg4fpnbB3V1rbpzewo1_500.png

She dragged Perez Hilton cry0antm1

YAAAAAAS. Bitch is fierce. I can't at these basics in that other thread stompin around with Perez Hilton receipts like his word is supreme and he's never exaggerated the truth before. +deadbanana+

Finally listened to her stuff... well bbd, the new leaked song, and 1991 ep

loved 212, liquorice and bbd... the rest was mehh. 212 is my fave tho.

I prefer Fantasea and her unreleased material. 1991 was good but eh and I am not a fan of BBD (but it'll grow on me).

yeah Fantasea >>>

her songs are so fun to try and sing along to cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Atlantis, Esta Noche, Fuck Up The Fun, Nathan, L8r, Aquababe and Paradiso cry0

My faves are Us and Luxury, but all those you mentioned are great too. Us is my shit. I know every word. I've been trying to incorporate "Peace to the geese" into my daily vocabulary whenever possible. ny7

don't stop girl she is definitely far from homophobic. she just knows that word annoys Pigrez so much cry0 He really is a "messy faggot" tho s ass1

riri31 if any other pop girl tweeted something like that they would be DRAGGED to hell and back

i mean don't get me wrong, Perez is a truly disgusting individual

but she stooped down to his level AND THEN SOME

like GURL 90% of your fans are gay ny25

My faves are Us and Luxury, but all those you mentioned are great too. Us is my shit. I know every word. I've been trying to incorporate "Peace to the geese" into my daily vocabulary whenever possible. ny7

omg i was listening to Us while writing that ny2 idk why I didn't mention it. That whole mixtape is great in my opinion. She raps so fast in some songs tho and I just end up creating my own lyrics. The other day I just learned she says "niggas be gorillas for the pin-k flesh" in Liquorice, and I've been saying "...for the pancake flesh" for so long.. like ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

omg i was listening to Us while writing that ny2 idk why I didn't mention it. That whole mixtape is great in my opinion. She raps so fast in some songs tho and I just end up creating my own lyrics. The other day I just learned she says "niggas be gorillas for the pin-k flesh" in Liquorice, and I've been saying "...for the pancake flesh" for so long.. like ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2dead2 I've been rapping the same thing too.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.