Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

12 hours ago, Sad Dream said:

anybody else looking forward to fantasea II & business and pleasure duca_zps480ab501.gif

any updates on when they're coming?

she said one of them is only 30% complete, i cant remember which. dont get your hopes up for their release tbh

On 4-9-2016 at 5:47 AM, Sad Dream said:

anybody else looking forward to fantasea II & business and pleasure duca_zps480ab501.gif

any updates on when they're coming?

she said that she was planning to release it in the end of this year and that a single would be coming around october, then she said that it's like 30% done and fantasea II around 49%, then when someone asked her if it's still coming she said it might be and maybe not. she also retweeted some tweets about her being the queen of surprise drops so idk what she playing at giveup1

1 hour ago, Countessa said:

she said that she was planning to release it in the end of this year and that a single would be coming around october, then she said that it's like 30% done and fantasea II around 49%, then when someone asked her if it's still coming she said it might be and maybe not. she also retweeted some tweets about her being the queen of surprise drops so idk what she playing at giveup1

queen of being a messy bitch dead7

i hope wut u do makes it onto fantasea though I think its one of her best songs in a while and its only a demo 

im also so sure that bitch leaked it herself rip4

16 minutes ago, Sad Dream said:

queen of being a messy bitch dead7

i hope wut u do makes it onto fantasea though I think its one of her best songs in a while and its only a demo 

im also so sure that bitch leaked it herself rip4

yesss im in love w the first verse! and she said she's working on a better version yesterday so i can't wait demi1 

she said in a livestream that she was gonna release the 2 things around the same time moo1 she's such a mess with release dates but i do believe her when she said that we're getting new music before march

9 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Tea, he's so disgusting. The fact that he had AB looking crazy by denying everything at first pisses me off. 

Azealia's No Angel.m4a, but for him to make her feel as though she deserved to be spat on by a white man and not even apologize for it is just reprehensible and disgusting to me

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.