Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

tumblr_m5qpwlWijo1rqkt1e.png

I don't think I have found a concrete discography for Azealia, so I kind of created my own. Now, mind you, Young Rapunzel is not an actual release by her. It is just a collection of her unreleased songs (unless she uses them for Fantasea or Broke With Expensive Taste, this is pretty concrete) and the album's cover is here. I also left out the Blue Jeans remix because it doesn't do anything for me.

If anyone needs to know the years she released the songs on Young Rapunzel (since Fantasea and 1991 are both 2012 releases), just ask because I tracked down articles that gave me the years she released her stuff. Also, please tell me if I missed anything omg.

157k5sg.jpg

Azealia on the cover of PAPER. Read her interview and see the over photos @ Rap-Up.

I love what she has to say about 212:

Nobody was listening to my music. I had been dropped from [the English record label] XL. My manager dropped me. My boyfriend left me. I was starting to accept that my career was never gonna happen. So the song was just me, like, ‘Fuck y’all. Y’all not gonna help me? I’m gonna get it myself.’
Azealia hates Iggy tho.

Some say hate is a form of love. sass1

So do we know for sure if Jumanji and Aquababe will be on Fantasea?

Jumanji: https://twitter.com/azealiabanks/status/200957996807880704 (Fantastic was the original name of Fantasea)

Aquababe: https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/210394864397991936 (This is pretty much assumption. Also, the fact that it was remixed, her tweet mentioning it is here, kind of confirms that it is on the mixtape.

Oh my gOD, that was amazing. She performs live better than I thought she would and the crowd shows how much of a rap princess she has become.+legend+

I also like her part in the Bad Girls remix, I wish she had a solo one tbh. I don't really like Missy's part at all. +sip+

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.