Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermes

Azealia Banks

Azealia is a cunt, but I think we all know that. Honestly, I do think her tweet was a bit of an uncalled for mess, especially considering her fanbase, but at the same time, it's Azealia. It'd be different if Gaga or someone said something to this extent, but we all expect Azealia to play dirty and break the rules. I don't like it, but I still love her, and actually don't give two shits.

Azealia is a cunt, but I think we all know that. Honestly, I do think her tweet was a bit of an uncalled for mess, especially considering her fanbase, but at the same time, it's Azealia. It'd be different if Gaga or someone said something to this extent, but we all expect Azealia to play dirty and break the rules. I don't like it, but I still love her, and actually don't give two shits.

Yeah, I dunno. Like, she's always been aggressive and brash, and that's part of why I enjoy songs like "212". But this isn't the same as just spitting "I'mma ruin you cunt" on a song; the "faggot" stuff is her directly talking in a hateful way to someone.

This isn't the first time with the beef stuff either. Maybe we expect her to break the rules, but it becomes tiresome imo.

I just started listening to Azealia after the feud with Pigrez cry0 I hate him, so i thought to give her music a chance after she's being so honest with this cunt cry0

And her music fucking slays cry0 I swear, she's better than all of the female rappers out there cry0

Her music is amazing, I started with Liquorice, 212 then 1991 and fell in love with every other song of hers cry0

I can't stop listening to her right now cry0 I love honest people and she's def one of them cry0 I'm addicted tbh lj1

I'd say the album will be pushed back again

there are more rumours circulating that she has been dropped from interscope

She confirmed on Twitter that the rumor is false.

Her music is amazing, I started with Liquorice, 212 then 1991 and fell in love with every other song of hers cry0

Have you listened to her mixtape, Fantasea? It is better than 1991 imo. Stream + download it at http://kunt.fm/.

Fierce and Esta Noche are two of her best songs.

Her unreleased stuff is good too.

She confirmed on Twitter that the rumor is false.

Have you listened to her mixtape, Fantasea? It is better than 1991 imo. Stream + download it at http://kunt.fm/.

Fierce and Esta Noche are two of her best songs.

Her unreleased stuff is good too.

OMG cry1 NO i have not listened to this cry1 THANK YOU SO MUCH xtina8

So why isnt any other tracks released yet um3 cuz it's obvious dat she ain't going commercial fo anyone so y wud she follow the conventional method of releasing singles when she is definitely not gonna be on the radio with the musical direction she is going in um3 gurl give us tha damn album already

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.