Philip

Carrie Underwood

This is the official Carrie Underwood thread on FOTP. I'm surprised there aren't any tbh.

I started listening to her lately, and now she's my favorite country artist (only country artist I like gaga4)

I LOVE Blown Away, my fav songs are

Blown Away, Two Black Cadillacs, See You Again, Good Girl, Leave Love Alone, Cupid's Got a Shotgun, Good In Goodbye.

My fav songs on Play On are

Cowboy Casanova, Songs Like This, Undo It, Quitter, Mama's Song

My fav songs on Carnival Ride are

Wheels Of The World, Flat On the Floor, Last Name, Told You So, The More Boys I Meet.

I didn't listen to her debut album, but I will soon moo1

Oh and I LOVE her amazing voice, and she is so fucking BEAUTIFUL!

carrie-underwood-2012-billboard-music-awards-las-vegas-2.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

Share your love for Carrie cry1

Godrrie cry1cry1

Blown Away is flawless. My favorite songs are See You Again (One of my all time favorites, lots of relation to this), Blown Away, Good Girl, Two Black Cadillacs, Do You Think About Me, Cupids Got A Shotgun and Good In Goodbye oprah2

how can anyone not like her tbh? even if you dont like her music she is an amazing person with a great personality cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

i personally only really like her singles (with the exception of Songs Like This, Change, & about half of Blown Away), her albums have too many slow songs for me to handle in one sitting

my favs of her earlier songs are Before He Cheats, Last Name, & Just A Dream cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

on Play On, i love Undo It, Cowboy Casanova, Quitter, Songs Like This & Change

on Blown Away, i love Wine After Whiskey (cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>), Blown Away, Good Girl, Two Black Cadillacs, Cupid's Got A Shotgun & Good In Goodbye

Carrie +bow+

I have followed her since her Idol days, and its been such an amazing journey to watch as she took her rise to fame.

She is such an amazing person and artist.

I honestly love every album of hers!

and I cant wait to see her in December!! +excited+ +excited+

She is beautiful and she has amazing voice oprah2

I love Blown Away album (Blown Away, Two Black Cadillacs, See You Again, Good in Goodbye - my favourite) and Before He Cheats <3

Blown Away live at the 46th CMA Awards

How in the FUCK did she not win Female Vocalist of the Year??? That was an incredible performance! Not only was her voice powerful, strong, and moving, but she was full of confidence and really sang her heart out.

Edited by HeatSeeker