Philip

Carrie Underwood

tbh she's old news. country-pop isn't even real pop. so.

she's a good artist, i'll giver her that. but some stars just need to vanish into the shadows after a certain amount of years

katy4

Reported.

Read the rules before shading artist in their own sections. bey6

Reported.

Read the rules before shading artist in their own sections. bey6

Um. Excuse me. I said she was good. Is it wrong to have a little bit of a negative opinion? It's not like I was bashing her. I was saying she's not popular anymore.

Um. Excuse me. I said she was good. Is it wrong to have a little bit of a negative opinion? It's not like I was bashing her. I was saying she's not popular anymore.

How is she not popular when she rules the country scene?

Her tour just finished back in may and it was one of the biggest sold out tours this year and last year and shes on break and her tour was just inducted into the country hall of fame because it grossed so much and on top of that shes the new singer to sing the football theme song on Football Sundays & shes has a new music video out and her new single went #1.

Do your research before assuming just because you havent seen her all up in your face on tv and etc.

I watched it online. There is no way in hell I could find it in Serbia fall4

They need to release it internationally tbh. She needs another #1 to her receipts.  :clap:

Plus, if this sells well then it will most likely solidify a DVD for the next tour too.

Has anyone went out & got the "Blown Away LIVE" DVD yet?

If not, you better got get it, IT'S AMAZING!

Brings back so much great memories I had back in March.

- @, @, & @Team.B y'all better go get it.

tumblr_ml2crxbdYJ1qd5601o1_500.gif

Not yet! I can't wait though. I wonder if she's going to release another single? I'm kind of sad One Way Ticket & Leave Love Alone didn't become summer smashes. 

tbh she's old news. country-pop isn't even real pop. so.

she's a good artist, i'll giver her that. but some stars just need to vanish into the shadows after a certain amount of years

katy4

Old news? She just had her most successful tour, and is continuing her string of unstoppable singles. Her album sales aren't on par as what they used to be but if you look at anyones albums from 2012 no one had a real strong year. Blown Away still made the top 10 best selling albums of 2012.  ny12

Not yet! I can't wait though. I wonder if she's going to release another single? I'm kind of sad One Way Ticket & Leave Love Alone didn't become summer smashes. 

Wine After Whiskey would be great for winter or Thank God For Hometowns for fall. cry1

WAW is my favorite track off BA. cry0

Wine After Whiskey would be great for winter or Thank God For Hometowns for fall. cry1

WAW is my favorite track off BA. cry0

Not here for TGFH but oh my god WAW is brilliant and gorgeous. I would love for that to be a fall song. 

I was just hoping she'd steer clear of her slower songs because Blown Away was her first album in a while that was filled with more uptempo songs. 

Not here for TGFH but oh my god WAW is brilliant and gorgeous. I would love for that to be a fall song. 

I was just hoping she'd steer clear of her slower songs because Blown Away was her first album in a while that was filled with more uptempo songs. 

Everyone seems to dislike TGFHT but I guess it touches home since I go off to college that's far away.

BA is definitely one of her more mainstream records. Some Hearts though, THAT'S MY ALBUM.

Everyone seems to dislike TGFHT but I guess it touches home since I go off to college that's far away.

BA is definitely one of her more mainstream records. Some Hearts though, THAT'S MY ALBUM.

SOME HEARTS IS FUCKING PERFECTION AND SLAYS ME TO THIS VERY DAY. 

Ugh, I just love her so much. I'm so excited that shes hosting with Brad again. Her album sales ALWAYS boost like crazy after any award appearance. 

SOME HEARTS IS FUCKING PERFECTION AND SLAYS ME TO THIS VERY DAY. 

Ugh, I just love her so much. I'm so excited that shes hosting with Brad again. Her album sales ALWAYS boost like crazy after any award appearance. 

IKR! When I heard that she is doing it again for the 6th time, I was like YASS!

Plus, Brad is from my state, like the ONLY famous talent we have lol.

IKR! When I heard that she is doing it again for the 6th time, I was like YASS!

Plus, Brad is from my state, like the ONLY famous talent we have lol.

He just had a concert near my city (Vancouver) on the weekend but I couldn't make it. I would have loved to go. 

Do you enjoy country music besides just them?

He just had a concert near my city (Vancouver) on the weekend but I couldn't make it. I would have loved to go. 

Oh yeah, Shania, Faith Hill, The Band Perry etc.

I hate Taylor though, the girl just irks me.

Oh yeah, Shania, Faith Hill, The Band Perry etc.

I hate Taylor though, the girl just irks me.

Shania is queen. I'm a huge country fan. I went to Eric Church and Kenny Chesney in Seattle in June and it was the biggest most insane concert ever.

Taylor a dumb bitch. I hate her too. 

Shania is queen. I'm a huge country fan. I went to Eric Church and Kenny Chesney in Seattle in June and it was the biggest most insane concert ever.

Taylor a dumb bitch. I hate her too. 

I flipped my shit at Carrie though. It was crazy.

Taylor - I feel shes one of those people that acts like a cute tennie bopper and then backstage shes a diva to her crew and etc.

Hey, you should vote yes for the country artists section so Carrie can get her own section.

tumblr_mjd5cmVXKm1qeeekco1_500.gif