Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Influence

So I listened to Animal by Ke$hus in the first time in months...

And I'm FUCKING SLAYED. +boww+

It's SO catchy and it makes you just want to dance. And the ballads are really nice too.

You can say she's untalented, can't sing without autotune, fat, a $lut, etc.

But she is one of THE catchiest songwriters on this planet. +legend++legend+

2dv0776.jpg.gif

When is her next album gonna be released? :(

My Estimate:

1. Ke$ha doesn't want to stop working. No "breaks" she said.

2. She uploaded a pic of her in the studio with Dr.Luke just recently.

3. The recorded Animal in a year, and Cannibal in two weeks. I'd say they will be ready in around 6 - 8 months TOPS.

4. They will want it out before Christmas, or early 2012.

5. She already knows the direction and the title of the album.

Basically, it will be start of next year, or late this year. Just an estimate though.

Shame no one actually bought the album. +laughcry+ Although she did sell a lot of singles to 13 year olds. +laughcry+

All of her singles have sold over 2 million copies in the US MINIMUM! Tik Tok sold 12.8 million copies.

The fans that go to her concerts are the same ages as Britney's or Gaga's which is 13 - 50 year olds. So that's invalid Pipi.

She doesn't sell huge on her albums anymore. But very few people buy albums, so....

She sold OVER 2 million copies WW of Animal according to the RIAA as September 2010 before Animal + Cannibal came out. Plus A+C was in the Top 20 (In all countries except Japan (#30's) and in the US it ropped out the Top 20 end of February) on iTunes until the end of March, so I would say her album has sold 3.5 million worldwide. That's not bad for an album nowadays. Loud's just topped 4 million worldwide.

In the US iTunes rewind, Animal's iTunes sales were #2 of all albums on iTunes and #1 out of all Pop albums. The album did sell :)

Shame no one actually bought the album. +laughcry+ Although she did sell a lot of singles to 13 year olds. +laughcry+

Not here for Fatele loving. +arrow+

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.