Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Paranomin

Anyone shocked at Ke$ha's success?

Not hurrr furrr trolls in the legend's section. +arrow+

+tehe3+

Trolling is someone who is just here to stirr up shit. If you're under developed brain can't take in some a mature discussion then don't bother replying with you're dumbass immature comments. The smoking lounge is waiting for you +arrow+

Not hurrr furrr trolls in the legend's section. +arrow+

+tehe3+

Trolling is someone who is just here to stirr up shit. If you're under developed brain can't take in a mature discussion then don't bother replying with you're dumbass immature comments. The smoking lounge is waiting for you +arrow+

I can agree with that, she has an amazing voice and was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE at one point which gives legendary status.

I could also argue that at one point Britney was a legend, but she clearly is not on the same level as she was anymore.

Gaga reached legend status ages ago. But she can't be declared as one just yet, she needs to be in the game a little bit longer first. Born This Way can (and will) propel her to legendary status.

I agree with everything. :)

Trolling is someone who is just here to stirr up shit. If you're under developed brain can't take in a mature discussion then don't bother replying with you're dumbass immature comments. The smoking lounge is waiting for you +arrow+

Owned!!

I agree though, there are two sides to everything, i hate when one side always calls the other "trolls" just for having a different opinion.

Owned!!

I agree though, there are two sides to everything, i hate when one side always calls the other "trolls" just for having a different opinion.

the way I see it; only fans should go into fan sections.

All other discussions can be taken somewhere else.

I didn't like TiK ToK at first, and I didn't understand how it was #1 for so long.. but then more of her stuff came out and I fell madly in love with K$. TiK ToK grew on me too. Honestly I'm not that surprised at how popular she is. It's good shit.

+

Not really as she's a flop album artist. No1cur for singles IF you can't sell you're albums - which is the PURPOSE of singles.

Ke$ha isn't a flop artist. She's had ALL of her singles in the top 10 and she has a really big fan base. It's not like she doesn't sell any albums at all, and she makes money touring and off of merchandise too. She's moving to bigger venues and really blowing up lately. I don't think all of her success makes her a "flop" artist at all.

I didn't like TiK ToK at first, and I didn't understand how it was #1 for so long.. but then more of her stuff came out and I fell madly in love with K$. TiK ToK grew on me too. Honestly I'm not that surprised at how popular she is. It's good shit.

+

Ke$ha isn't a flop artist. She's had ALL of her singles in the top 10 and she has a really big fan base. It's not like she doesn't sell any albums at all, and she makes money touring and off of merchandise too. She's moving to bigger venues and really blowing up lately. I don't think all of her success makes her a "flop" artist at all.

+bravo+

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.