Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lion's Den

Katy Perry | Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) | 5th Single

Can't wait for the video. This will be her 5th #1 from TD. Hopefully The One That Got Away is next.

fixed +tehe3+ I really want a Bruno Mars collab on TOTGA :flutter:

Ill be happy as long as there will be no re-release +legend+ I really don't want it now. She should take 1 year long break to save herself from overexposure and release a new album next April. +excited+

fixed +tehe3+ I really want a Bruno Mars collab on TOTGA :flutter:

Are there talks about that? I would be so slayed if that happens! +excited+ They could match very well together and that song's the best!

Are there talks about that? I would be so slayed if that happens! +excited+ They could match very well together and that song's the best!

well there are rumors :tehe: yeah and It would also make a great video Bruno being Johnny Cash, singing the blues downtown and Katy being June +legend+

well there are rumors :tehe: yeah and It would also make a great video Bruno being Johnny Cash, singing the blues downtown and Katy being June +legend+

I am going to cry of happiness now :'( The One That Got Away is the most amazing song ever.. And with Bruno added I could see it smashing so hard! Sixth #1 y'all.. Since Last Friday Night will go there too anyway +tehe3+

Katy needs a re-release, and then release a new song & then a duet with Bruno! Then she can get her name in the public while she's working on her new album so people keep her in mind!

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.