Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lion's Den

Katy Perry | Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) | 5th Single

This needs to be the 5th single perhaps mid June since its a great summer track! Then I'd say re-release of Teenage Dream at the end of August early Sept and perhaps the "6th" single at the end of August maybe?

This needs to be the 5th single perhaps mid June since its a great summer track! Then I'd say re-release of Teenage Dream at the end of August early Sept and perhaps the "6th" single at the end of August maybe?

6th is milking the album too much. +tehe3+

6th is milking the album too much. +tehe3+

Well there suppose to re-release it and I'm sure the 5th or 6th single will be one of that.

Apparently Katy and Rihanna have a song, I hope thats the 5th single which will be from the re-release of teenage dream

I'd say bury it after the 5th and move on. I love the album but she has seriously milked everything to the last drop. She needs fresh material! +cheer+

I would've preferred Circle the Drain, but she's a label puppet and her label releases the music they think will do well.

So glad Gaga doesn't play it safe and released daring singles like Speechless and Dance In The Dark instead of generic RedOne Ace of Base rip offs or a Britney Circus reject

....oh wait

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.