Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

51 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Also, can we get a new stan badge with him actually on it? His badge is a sore thumb next to the rest hay1 I'm not good with graphics so hopefully one of us are hay1 I vote an iconic photo, so nothing too recent hay1 

omg yas i was thinking the same, the logos is so annoying jj1

I think Pale Emperor era pic would be good?

12 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I'd be here for one of the booklet photos or single covers, cause his face isn't distinguishable on the actual cover itself. Should we wait for HUD to drop before looking into pics?

2 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Also, can we get a new stan badge with him actually on it? His badge is a sore thumb next to the rest hay1 I'm not good with graphics so hopefully one of us are hay1 I vote an iconic photo, so nothing too recent hay1 

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i made it jj4 

ill make one out of the HUDT image. 

oh shit hes mostly doing old songs jj3 he did only 4 new songs jj3 revelation, say10, We Know Where You Live and some untitled Instrumental one jj3

its not a good sign jj3 touring for nonexisting album and perfroming only 4 songs from it jj3 im mad as fuck right now jj3

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.