Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

14 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

rumour has it new music coming this week hottie1

it better not be just a rumour jj4 

13 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

@Unapologetic Bitch Thanks for getting me in here! And, I've heard there is new music indeed coming. I'm eagerly awaiting Heaven Upside Down!

yas a new stan yas2 join our triptych megarate sia1 

14 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oh shit i need to do this jj2 tonight i swear jj2

omg i dont even hype myslef anymore mad12 im so mad at him it better be album and deluxe edition with 40 tracks or i will cut ha myself mad12 or not he would probably enjoy that mad12

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

oh shit i need to do this jj2 tonight i swear jj2

omg i dont even hype myslef anymore mad12 im so mad at him it better be album and deluxe edition with 40 tracks or i will cut ha myself mad12 or not he would probably enjoy that mad12

mad12 

I wish he would acknowledge A Place in the Dirt's existence but I know deep down I will never see it live and that he more than likely doesn't even remember he recorded it.  

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Oooooh okay my choices gonna be controversial though XD

So, I have recently gone back and watched my VHS of Dead to the World and I honestly forgot just how fucking insane all that was. It makes GGAG's Death Parade documentary look tame

Also, who else is just really fucking proud that he's allowing himself to play a bunch of arenas again, especially in Europe. Watching videos of HNH tour, he didn't look like he was that happy playing such small venues. 

Why has he always paid dust to one of his most iconic singles I Don't Like The Drugs? jj3 Hasn't been performed since '99 and not even included on Lest We Forget jj3 Has he ever made a statement saying he doesn't like it or something? jj3

22 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Why has he always paid dust to one of his most iconic singles I Don't Like The Drugs? jj3 Hasn't been performed since '99 and not even included on Lest We Forget jj3 Has he ever made a statement saying he doesn't like it or something? jj3

maybe he thinks irony is to strong with this one ny2

4 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

maybe he thinks irony is to strong with this one ny2

It's one of the few songs I knew in some way before getting into him so it certainly hasn't been erased like it seems he wants it to dead4 Maybe he is worried of fan response since it typifies the backlash Mechanical Animals got (like the album being too poppy) more than the other songs he still does live dead4

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.