Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

2 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Why has he always paid dust to one of his most iconic singles I Don't Like The Drugs? jj3 Hasn't been performed since '99 and not even included on Lest We Forget jj3 Has he ever made a statement saying he doesn't like it or something? jj3

I think this one of those songs that he liked at the time because he thought that it would push people's buttons in a big way, but when I didn't ruffle many feathers, he lost interest in it quickly. It might pop in at some point in his career, though. From the rumors online, it seems that the sets he's playing at festivals for Heaven Upside Down are stripped down versions of the tour, which makes me think that we're going to get more than like 14 songs like we've been getting. He may surprise us with dusting Drugs off. The real crime is that A Place in the Dirt hasn't gotten shit, not even a single. I was used for a minute in The Death Parade and then he forgot it's existence. 

2 minutes ago, RebelHeart15 said:

I think this one of those songs that he liked at the time because he thought that it would push people's buttons in a big way, but when I didn't ruffle many feathers, he lost interest in it quickly. It might pop in at some point in his career, though. From the rumors online, it seems that the sets he's playing at festivals for Heaven Upside Down are stripped down versions of the tour, which makes me think that we're going to get more than like 14 songs like we've been getting. He may surprise us with dusting Drugs off. The real crime is that A Place in the Dirt hasn't gotten shit, not even a single. I was used for a minute in The Death Parade and then he forgot it's existence. 

Surely he'll pull it out again at some point, but in all hoensty it was mever that good live to start with let alone now. I think he struggles to replicate the vocals or something jj3

A Place In The Dirt is cute but would never have worked as a single. Holy Wood has a bunch of songs that are great for the studio/album but not live imo jj3

Just now, Courtney Love said:

Surely he'll pull it out again at some point, but in all hoensty it was mever that good live to start with let alone now. I think he struggles to replicate the vocals or something jj3

A Place In The Dirt is cute but would never have worked as a single. Holy Wood has a bunch of songs that are great for the studio/album but not live imo jj3

That's true. But I think the song lent itself to potentially amazing visuals. And we all know that he'll sometimes put songs that aren't really single worthy out because of the potential they have to resonate visually. But I see what you mean. It wouldn't have fared well on radio. For what you said that I bolded, yup he has an issue with live vocals. He's always had a hit and miss live voice, but all of the hardcore strain and drugs from Antichrist through Golden Age have put his poor chords to the ultimate test. It's honestly a miracle he can vocalize at all now as much abuse as they went through.

12 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

APITD giveup1 

12 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

i think the whole album couldve been turned into a musical U3DGiNK.gif

12 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

That's true. But I think the song lent itself to potentially amazing visuals. And we all know that he'll sometimes put songs that aren't really single worthy out because of the potential they have to resonate visually. But I see what you mean. It wouldn't have fared well on radio. For what you said that I bolded, yup he has an issue with live vocals. He's always had a hit and miss live voice, but all of the hardcore strain and drugs from Antichrist through Golden Age have put his poor chords to the ultimate test. It's honestly a miracle he can vocalize at all now as much abuse as they went through.

what is a miracle is that he even has a voice now. like, how has his vocal chord not broke yet?

21 hours ago, RebelHeart15 said:

I was watching some 2003 performances. The Fight Song isn't to be sung live awk1

On 7/25/2017 at 9:28 PM, Courtney Love said:

Why has he always paid dust to one of his most iconic singles I Don't Like The Drugs? jj3 Hasn't been performed since '99 and not even included on Lest We Forget jj3 Has he ever made a statement saying he doesn't like it or something? jj3

its techincally on the second CD from the deluxe japanese edition jj3 

but it's the Danny Saber remix jj3 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.