Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

omg! guys Cry Little Sister is going to be new single probably its post of guy doing photo/video with manson recently ! ! ! !

to berlin, early, from city airport

to photograph marilyn manson, again

after delicious german dinner of schnitzel, sauerkraut and bratwurst

had a fun shoot: MM makes me laugh.

heard the new single, not from the album, which is really REALLY good
trouble is i always want to take it with me when i hear something new and unreleased, to hear loud in my car

tomorrow i will shoot the show in the same venue i shot manson in 15 years ago.

i was standing on stage behind manson to get the shot (seen here in my music gallery) he turned around and seeing me standing behind him screamed, 'get off my f***ing stage'

had to be there to get the photo tho.

got to be in it to win it

http://www.perou.co.uk/diary2/?date=2017-11-24

On 1/21/2018 at 8:47 AM, Chris Morlock said:

and the original HUD tracks cry9 

i wonder what was deleted cry9 

It just wasn't finished jj4 He had Revelation #12, Saturnalia and HUD already written but with no music to accompany them. They delayed release for those songs because they 'tell the story' and I can't imagine a label releasing a seven track album these days. 

YOSHIKI and Marilyn Manson Have Been Recording a Song

yoshikimanson.jpg

(Editor's Note: This isn't "new" news, but we think it's something you should know.)

You read that right! A few weeks ago, YOSHIKI's Youtube channel uploaded a video showing footage from the premiere events around the world for X JAPAN's documentary movie We Are X . The footage from the Los Angeles premiere contains positive reactions to the movie by many celebrities. During his interview, Marilyn Manson mentioned this while talking about YOSHIKI: "We wrote a song together and we're going to finish it together."

YOSHIKI has also confirmed this in a past interview, saying: "Marilyn Manson...he lives very near my studio in Los Angeles. Actually, we are working [on] a song together right now. I was in Los Angeles a few weeks ago, so we were recording together. I don't [know] if I should say it yet [laughs]. [You are going to] hear that music pretty soon, I guess."

That's all the info we have for now. Hopefully we'll get an update in the near future! In the meantime, check out the highlights of the We Are X premiere tour (including the interview with Marilyn Manson) in the video below:

http://www.vkh-press.com/2018/02/yoshiki-and-marilyn-manson-have-been.html

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.