Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

10 hours ago, Nenifir said:

It's up on YouTube too:

omgodgfmg I WAS NOT READY cry5
This is sooo good! This and God's Gonna Cut You Down both are his best songs in years imo. 

I love it dfgf 

ikr rip3 i listen to this non stop from the moment it was out i just cant stop rip3

i had to stop my xtine liberatione listening party cos i cant stop with CLS dead4

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ikr rip3 i listen to this non stop from the moment it was out i just cant stop rip3

i had to stop my xtine liberatione listening party cos i cant stop with CLS dead4

rip3 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i just had a thought that Portrait is another concept album with its own story that connects to the triptych jj3 

Speaking of Portrait, it took me over 10 years to like that album, now I've been listening to it and it's full of bops! Lunchbox is my favourite, been listening to it non-stop since January lol. Dope Hat is also great, I love how messy the music video is! 

20 hours ago, Nenifir said:

Speaking of Portrait, it took me over 10 years to like that album, now I've been listening to it and it's full of bops! Lunchbox is my favourite, been listening to it non-stop since January lol. Dope Hat is also great, I love how messy the music video is! 

the fact that it took you 10 years to like the album brit5 

but yes Dope Hat is my fav cry6 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

the fact that it took you 10 years to like the album brit5 

but yes Dope Hat is my fav cry6 

I knoowwww! I don't know what was I thinking, but I've seen the light now! cry7

I'm listening to Antichrist Superstar demos, some of these are really good! I never get tired of this album. 

2 hours ago, Nenifir said:

I knoowwww! I don't know what was I thinking, but I've seen the light now! cry7

I'm listening to Antichrist Superstar demos, some of these are really good! I never get tired of this album. 

i really wish he used Heaven on the Brain and an updated version of APOTE for AS giveup1 

like giveup1 

i made my own version of AS but I CANNOT FIND THE TRACKLIST I WROTE DOWN giveup1 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.