Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

On 5/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Chris Morlock said:

Is there any official reason why they didn't release this video? 

I mean, the video is gross and messy and I love it, but, he already had videos like Tourni, Beautiful and Sweet Dream that had great visuals, and suddenly this? With a big budget I could imagine something more extra about WW2 or something maybe, as the live performance was. 

1 hour ago, Nenifir said:

Is there any official reason why they didn't release this video? 

I mean, the video is gross and messy and I love it, but, he already had videos like Tourni, Beautiful and Sweet Dream that had great visuals, and suddenly this? With a big budget I could imagine something more extra about WW2 or something maybe, as the live performance was. 

the title track was never a full single. Just a promo. Idk why a video was ever filmed to begin with but if you search it on the mansonwiki.com page, I'm sure they have the answer. 

On 5/21/2019 at 4:53 AM, Chris Morlock said:

the title track was never a full single. Just a promo. Idk why a video was ever filmed to begin with but if you search it on the mansonwiki.com page, I'm sure they have the answer. 

Oh wow,

For some reason, I thought it was a real single. Gonna go read that wiki again, it's like a rabbit hole, you read one page, then another one and another etc lmao

8 hours ago, Nenifir said:

Oh wow,

For some reason, I thought it was a real single. Gonna go read that wiki again, it's like a rabbit hole, you read one page, then another one and another etc lmao

So is the Nackt site. 

In May 2018, Marilyn Manson announced that his cover of the song "Cry Little Sister"—originally written for the film The Lost Boys (1987) by Gerard McMahon—which Manson debuted during his Heaven Upside Down tour, had been recorded specifically for the New Mutants soundtrack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Mutants_(film)#Music

Just listened to Antichrist Superstar for the first time in what must be over a year. He truly did that oprah4 Now I can’t wait to listen to all the remixes and soundtrack inclusions from that era oprah4 

But for real, it has been a long while since I listened to him properly so I planned to make my way through his discography a couple months ago but stopped at the Smells Like Children era. Now I get to experience so much great music again I’d kind of forgotten about, especially the triptych.

Spoiler

I’m a fanboy again so let’s revive his fan base on the site mad5 

4 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Just listened to Antichrist Superstar for the first time in what must be over a year. He truly did that oprah4 Now I can’t wait to listen to all the remixes and soundtrack inclusions from that era oprah4 

But for real, it has been a long while since I listened to him properly so I planned to make my way through his discography a couple months ago but stopped at the Smells Like Children era. Now I get to experience so much great music again I’d kind of forgotten about, especially the triptych.

Reveal hidden contents

I’m a fanboy again so let’s revive his fan base on the site mad5 

THANK YOU oprah4

justice for the Apple of Sodom music video oprah4

On 5/27/2019 at 5:04 PM, Chris Morlock said:

THANK YOU oprah4

justice for the Apple of Sodom music video oprah4

I always preferred this when it comes to Apple of Sodom oprah4 

Tears and goosebumps all over everytime I listen to that cry4 

22 minutes ago, Joanna said:

I always preferred this when it comes to Apple of Sodom oprah4 

Tears and goosebumps all over everytime I listen to that cry4