Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

so whats up with this album, again he hyped it for the end of this year and now it wont come for next 2 years um1

He did post a gorgeous photoshoot pic cry0

Marilyn Manson is touring with Ozzy Osborne!

https://pitchfork.com/news/ozzy-osbourne-and-marilyn-manson-announce-tour/

April, Ozzy Osbourne was forced to postpone tour dates after sustaining injuries during a bout of pneumonia. Now, the rocker has announced the tour has been rescheduled to begin in spring 2020, with Marilyn Manson selected to open the North American dates. Their joint tour kicks off at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia on May 27. Judas Priest will join Osbourne on the European dates, which are set to begin next October. Check out all of the 2020 tour dates here. Get tickets here. (Pitchfork may earn a commission from purchases made through affiliate links on our site.)

Manson recently performed at the second annual ASTROWORLD Festival, Travis Scott’s fest in Houston. Last week saw Osbourne release “Under the Graveyard,” the lead single from his upcoming album Ordinary Man.

6 hours ago, Sheezus said:

What's up with the random God's Gonna Cut You Down music video? um1

Single release. 

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I dunno fall6

Maybe he forgot he already released it jj4

I must say The End is soo good! cry0

I HATE the autotune parts but the rest is above average. 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:00 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I love the whole vocoder thing actually, i still think Manson really should do more electronic album it would be so good cry0

we already have Born Villain whit1 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.