Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

19 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

there is and Infinite Darkness is cut short fall6

well its a vinyl so it was probably edited shorter for the vinyl ellie1 

the only problem i have with any of the album is that the end of Solve Coagula builds up and ends ellie1 

track lengths

5:09 Red, Black and Blue
4:00 We are Chaos
4:18 Don't Chase the Dead
4:27 Paint You with My Love
3:21 Half-way & One Step Forward
3:32 Infinite Darkness
3:32 Perfume
3:43 Keep My Head Together
4:26 Solve Coagula
5:23 Broken Needle

Screen-Shot-2020-09-11-at-12-29-55-AM.pn

It's still early so it can go up or down, but so far two positive reviews and two mixed reviews. On the whole, the response to the sound shakeup has been mostly welcomed but from critics have said and what I've seen on social media, the songwriting itself is a bit inconsistent. 

Album is super good, i dont skip any song, lyrics wise its not the greatest unfortunetly but the sound helps hide some lyrical weakness here and there. Unfortunetly mastering is really wierd sometimes its hard to tell what he is even singing, im bit annoyed by this as HUD was mastered and produced perfectly mad12

My absolute fave is Half-Way & One Step Forward i just cant stop listening to it, I love how different and almost not manson like is Paint You With My Love bebe1

Solve Coagula, Keep My Head Together are also probably my top faves, however i geniuely love entire album. 

Album is wierdly youthful, kinda positive and more melodic than MM albums usually are bebe1

Ive spent so much on this era im broke till the end of the month jj4

Vinyl Deluxe, cd from his site which i leared doesnt have bonus tracks so i had to order another one that have them, and then they made preorder for that new picture disc vinyl with never ending astral vampire painting and i had to preorder it as well as I want it on my wall because its so beautiful bebe1

astralvampire_1200x1200_crop_center.png?

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Album is super good, i dont skip any song, lyrics wise its not the greatest unfortunetly but the sound helps hide some lyrical weakness here and there. Unfortunetly mastering is really wierd sometimes its hard to tell what he is even singing, im bit annoyed by this as HUD was mastered and produced perfectly mad12

My absolute fave is Half-Way & One Step Forward i just cant stop listening to it, I love how different and almost not manson like is Paint You With My Love bebe1

Solve Coagula, Keep My Head Together are also probably my top faves, however i geniuely love entire album. 

Album is wierdly youthful, kinda positive and more melodic than MM albums usually are bebe1

Vinyl Deluxe, cd from his site which i leared doesnt have bonus tracks so i had to order another one that have them, and then they made preorder for that new picture disc vinyl with never ending astral vampire painting and i had to preorder it as well as I want it on my wall because its so beautiful bebe1

i could never make myself broke from buying different versions of the same album fall8 

13 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I went to his store now and everything is fucking sold out dead2 I’m too slow :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.