Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

Come on now people, Portrait is like one of the greatest debuts ever. Cake And Sodomy, Lunchbox, Organ Grinder, Dope Hat, Get Your Gunn (oprah2), Wrapped In Plastic antm1 antm1 SO many gems! I just takes time to get into it I guess.

Best trilogy ever cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Did you ever hear the theory that Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood are a story told BACKWARDS? :tehe: Like, it starts with Holy Wood, then MA and last AS. I don't know if there's any point to it but someone once told me that ny7 Never really paid much thought to it though..

Come on now people, Portrait is like one of the greatest debuts ever. Cake And Sodomy, Lunchbox, Organ Grinder, Dope Hat, Get Your Gunn (oprah2), Wrapped In Plastic antm1 antm1 SO many gems! I just takes time to get into it I guess.

I will listen to this again today or tomorrow, and I will see if something changed xtina21

I love this oprah2

How it's possible that every time he makes cover of the song, it's masterpiece oprah1

I will listen to this again today or tomorrow, and I will see if something changed xtina21

I love this oprah2

How it's possible that every time he makes cover of the song, it's masterpiece oprah1

antm1

I know, all his covers are usually better than the original songs bs11

Did you ever hear the theory that Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood are a story told BACKWARDS? :tehe: Like, it starts with Holy Wood, then MA and last AS. I don't know if there's any point to it but someone once told me that ny7 Never really paid much thought to it though..

It's true, all three albums were all planned out that way. In Holy Wood the character called Adam attempts to get into the city of Angels, aka Holy Wood (Hollywood) in Mechanical Animals, he arrives and becomes a rock star named Omega but feels alienated and alone, he meets a girl called Coma White which is a metaphor for drugs/cocaine. In Antichrist Superstar, he realizes that he doesn't want to be one of the Holy Wood elite anymore because the people he's surrounded by are fake "beautiful people" and are the ones who kept him out in the first place, and he's also lost himself and has become the thing he had always hated so he becomes the "antichrist Superstar" who destroys the city along with himself.

It's true, all three albums were all planned out that way. In Holy Wood the character called Adam attempts to get into the city of Angels, aka Holy Wood (Hollywood) in Mechanical Animals, he arrives and becomes a rock star named Omega but feels alienated and alone, he meets a girl called Coma White which is a metaphor for drugs/cocaine. In Antichrist Superstar, he realizes that he doesn't want to be one of the Holy Wood elite anymore because the people he's surrounded by are fake "beautiful people" and are the ones who kept him out in the first place, and he's also lost himself and has become the thing he had always hated so he becomes the "antichrist Superstar" who destroys the city along with himself.

Wow so it is true shock1 That's amazing though, like who else would come up with that.

I still haven't listened to his latest album. I'm such a bad person... mad17 Anyway, i've been listening to Holly Wood lately, it's a masterpiece along with Antichrist Superstar oprah2

Listen to it! antm1

Holy Wood and Antichrist are the two greatest by him for sure oprah2

Yeah I heard about the album trilogy, i love it. I love albums or albums grouped together with an underlying theme like The Fragile or The Downward Spiral by NIN +legend+

I love this +tehe+

It just sounds so different from the rest of the albums , probably something to do with the fact that basically all the band members who wrote the songs on that album left or were booted out from the band. Good call tho. Twiggy Ramirez +flutter+

He is coming here for a concert and my parents won't let me go, because they hate him.

+cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>+

shock1 unfair. My mums the same too. It's not like i'm gonna kill people just beacuse I saw some explicit live performance >_>

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.