Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

shock1 unfair. My mums the same too. It's not like i'm gonna kill people just beacuse I saw some explicit live performance >_>

And the pope called MDNA "one of the most satanic shows in the history of mankind" :tehe: :tehe: Pope should've gone to a few MM shows in the past..

And the pope called MDNA "one of the most satanic shows in the history of mankind" :tehe: :tehe: Pope should've gone to a few MM shows in the past..

MDNA? Satanic? Bitch please, tell the Pope to look up footage from the Dead to the World tour +hah+

shock1 unfair. My mums the same too. It's not like i'm gonna kill people just beacuse I saw some explicit live performance >_>

Yeah idk, my mum thinks I'll kill and sacrifice someone to satan if I go to his show fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

It's just stupid and shit, but I can't change it. Can't wait til I move out, I'll do whatever I want.

MDNA? Satanic? Bitch please, tell the Pope to look up footage from the Dead to the World tour +hah+

I know right, it's ridiculous ny7 He'd probably die of heart attack if he saw Dead to the World or GGG.

He's so damn smart oprah2

I know. I remember in one interview he said that someone said to him "I didn't expect you to be so smart" and he said back to him "Well I didn't expect you to be so stupid" :tehe: Seriously, I think people really underestimate him.

Love your new username btw oprah2

I know. I remember in one interview he said that someone said to him "I didn't expect you to be so smart" and he said back to him "Well I didn't expect you to be so stupid" :tehe: Seriously, I think people really underestimate him.

Love your new username btw oprah2

Gotta find that interview fall1

Thanks, it's one of my favorite GAOG songs +legend+

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.