Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

16 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

True hay1 Here I was thinking he was randomly performing that shitty instrumental hay1 What is it like, I haven't bothered listening bc stated before hay1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

yas2 

fav song/album sia1 

Arma-Godd__n-Motherf__kin-Geddon, Personal Jesus, mOBSCENE, This Is The New Shit, Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This), The Nobodies, The Beautiful People, No Reflection, If I Was Your Vampire,  The Dope Show, We're From America

6 minutes ago, Driven said:

Arma-Godd__n-Motherf__kin-Geddon, Personal Jesus, mOBSCENE, This Is The New Shit, Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This), The Nobodies, The Beautiful People, No Reflection, If I Was Your Vampire,  The Dope Show, We're From America

good list brit11 

if you havent and wanna get more into his albums, start with High End of Low. quite underrated and includes AGMG and WFA jj2 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

good list brit11 

if you havent and wanna get more into his albums, start with High End of Low. quite underrated and includes AGMG and WFA jj2 

I have all his albums, i love The Golden Age Of Grotesque.

4 minutes ago, Driven said:

Suck a lot of people on here don't like Rock music.

i know giveup1 i used to be one of them giveup1 

5 minutes ago, Driven said:

This look is iconic. *Fan boys*

anything 2004 and before is iconic gaga13 

7 minutes ago, Driven said:

I have all his albums, i love The Golden Age Of Grotesque.

thats @Rosé's fav too jj2 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.