Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

4 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Single releases don't matter to me, honestly; I don't pay much attention to them outside the context of an album.

I almost feel like it's an outdated practice to release a single; I say just play and release it all! That's why radio is so boring and one-dimensional now. gaga12

i was born when the idea of releasing singles with bsides was declining cry9 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i was born when the idea of releasing singles with bsides was declining cry9 

I was growing up in the peak of it; that was such an amazing and exciting time for pop culture, in general!

Maxi-Singles used to be a huge deal, with all of the remixes and the B-Sides. They were all over the designated section for music in stores.

49 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

I was growing up in the peak of it; that was such an amazing and exciting time for pop culture, in general!

Maxi-Singles used to be a huge deal, with all of the remixes and the B-Sides. They were all over the designated section for music in stores.

i was able to snatch one of Madonna's maxi singles for the song Music for $1 sass3 it has like 6 tracks; all remixes

6 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Hold onto that one! I want to collect the maxi singles from Confessions on a Dance Floor.

i never use it and i wanna get rid of it sass3 

Just now, SkellingtonHush said:

I got rid of most of all my discs, I hated having to store and move them around.

Some, though, are worth keeping as collector's items.

i like having physical copies of everything sass3 

13 minutes ago, SkellingtonHush said:

For me, now, I just like collecting mostly films and the discographies of only certain artists.

true oprah14 

heres my list oprah14 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.