Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

remind me pass and login to manson mega so i can put it there so you can check it out, i never really care for remixes so i dunno if this is it but it sounds like it jj4

its in the first post in the pm jj4 

9 hours ago, darklordoftech said:

I can’t believe how people talked about Marilyn Manson like he was the next Big Tobacco.

??

4 hours ago, Nezha said:

I really love Into the Fire

its quite tragic how most of his stans only like his old work.

i dont really think theyre all that comparable tbh cos each is kinda their own thing.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

??

its quite tragic how most of his stans only like his old work.

i dont really think theyre all that comparable tbh cos each is kinda their own thing.

I must admit that I am one of the 'older' stans who much prefers his early work. For me, Smells Like Children to Golden Age of Grotesque are their absolute greatest years... but I was actually there through much of it so I may be biased, lol. Work after this hasn't been bad, but it was rather patchy. I have always favoured 'harder' Manson, lol

3 minutes ago, Nezha said:

I must admit that I am one of the 'older' stans who much prefers his early work. For me, Smells Like Children to Golden Age of Grotesque are their absolute greatest years... but I was actually there through much of it so I may be biased, lol. Work after this hasn't been bad, but it was rather patchy. I have always favoured 'harder' Manson, lol

its easy to pinpoint which songs on an album or better than others on the album but hard for me to do that with different albums.

my fav album will always change with my moods.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 PM, Nezha said:

Same here tbh 👊🏻

i tried to burn the Lest We Forget DVD to a blank DVD but the blank didnt have enough empty space for it fall5 

i also wanted to burn the GGG tour DVD but the file i had wasnt the full performance.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.