Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Marilyn Manson

5 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I won't let myself listen till the release date cry9 What albums is it most similar to sonically? Is Say10 (the song) all we thought it was going to be? And most important, is it better than TPE? sia5 

Reveal hidden contents

So many questions sorry sia3 

its related to TPE in a way but more energetic, electronic its not that much similar to AS as people were making it to be but for me its a good thing.

Lyrics are great, his voice is great he really must have stoped with drugs orly1

SAY10 same as JE$U$ CRI$I$ sounds little bit like two songs mixed together but its awesome and video is coming soon cry6

it gave me vibes of TGAOG mixed with TPE and hint of EMDM  um1

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

its related to TPE in a way but more energetic, electronic its not that much similar to AS as people were making it to be but for me its a good thing.

Lyrics are great, his voice is great he really must have stoped with drugs orly1

SAY10 same as JE$U$ CRI$I$ sounds little bit like two songs mixed together but its awesome and video is coming soon cry6

i dont really feel the GAOG much um1 

55 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

yas2 Here for it. He seems really present in that interview he did a couple days ago too, so I think he is sober sia1 

15 hours ago, Rosé said:

I've listened to it once. I think it'll have to grow on me or maybe I just wasn't in the right mood kesha4 

Tattooed in Reverse is def. my fav oprah2 

12 hours ago, Kami said:

I love We Know Where You Fucking Live but the video is awful ari1

i agree jj3 

40 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i love the album cry7 its perfect cry7 i wish it was longer tho jj1

rumour has it that Gods Gonna Cut You Down is going to be on Netflix Punisher series OST oprah2

then its not perfect jj1 

oprah2 

13 hours ago, Rosé said:

Current ranking:

1. Holy Wood
  2. The Pale Emperor 
  3. TGAOG
  4. POAAF
  5. Born Villan
  6. Mechanical Animals
  7. High End of Low
  8. Heaven Upside Down
  9. Antichrist Superstar
  10. Eat Me, Drink Me (I need to actually listen to it more than halfway through)

unacceptable orly1 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.