Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

(o)_(o)

Who is prettier? Britney or Christina

Christina has had eras where she looks drop-dead gorgeous, whereas Britney has never managed anything more than "cute".

I agree;

I never thought Xtina could be as gorgeous as she was in Burlesque when producers must've hid the extra 98lbs of makeup from her. She looked like someone you'd call very pretty even if you didn't know them. Britney always comes across as "cute" nowadays except back in the BOMT era esp the video.

burlesque_movie_image_christina_aguilera_02.jpg

She naturally had the look Heidi Montag literally almost died to have. +laughcry+

post-2696-136468583676_thumb.jpg

also, britney was incredibly pretty before 2006.. her face was the definition of 'flawless' tbh. but after that her face went to a square-ish shape :\ and her bad habits are well reflected on her skin.

30 yr old vs 30 yr old.

:flutter:

What they gon say now that she lost the weight?

I remember someone posting a pic of some cunt that looked really bad, similar to that Brit pic, hew you must like quite a bit since your response was something like, "100 megapixels and this is what we use them for."

There exist equally terrible photos of both Crust and Nicki at events just like that. sass1

also, britney was incredibly pretty before 2006.. her face was the definition of 'flawless' tbh. but after that her face went to a square-ish shape :\ and her bad habits are well reflected on her skin.

truth; I'm not gonna be delusional and say Britney wasn't hot when every guy I knew that was hittin puberty wanted that ass in the BOMT era;

220px-Britney_Spears_Baby_One_More_Time_Cover.jpg

bb.jpg

But after 2007

::shrug::

I remember someone posting a pic of some cunt that looked really bad, similar to that Brit pic, hew you must like quite a bit since your response was something like, "100 megapixels and this is what we use them for."

There exist equally terrible photos of both Crust and Nicki at events just like that. sass1

then let's use videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTxoQESuC8

Nicki just looks a lot more youthful. And 30 isn't an age when you should really start lookin significantly older IMO.

when i read that nicki was 30 i was like shock1 omfg.

imo, britney was prettier than xtina pre-2006. +shrug+ but xtina has definitely aged better, despite her obsessive make-up habits.

then let's use videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTxoQESuC8

Nicki just looks a lot more youthful. And 30 isn't an age when you should really start lookin significantly older IMO.

perhaps Nicki and Christina havent gone through as much as Britney on an emotional or stressful level.

But lord knows Christina's skin hasn't been allowed oxygen in 14 years, so who knows what she really looks like tbh. It's drowned under makeup like a Floridian child is in a pool. sass1

perhaps Nicki and Christina havent gone through as much as Britney on an emotional or stressful level.

But lord knows Christina's skin hasn't been allowed oxygen in 14 years, so who knows what she really looks like tbh. It's drowned under makeup like a Floridian child is in a pool. sass1

bir%25C3%25A7esqie%2520%25282%2529.jpg

sass1

428687_337068662994823_1087403159_n.jpg

545053_10150662016737824_1361835156_n.jpg

what i'm saying is that, even though her skin hasn't been allowed oxygen in 14 years, her beautiful features are still there even when her face is buried in make-up.. brit brit has kinda lost them

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.