Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

(o)_(o)

Who is prettier? Britney or Christina

Im gonna need receipts that Christina is even white tbh. xtina2 maybe its just 6 layers of makeup tbh. would explain so mush tbh. xtina2

and that's how i know you've ran out of arguments :tehe:

perhaps Nicki and Christina havent gone through as much as Britney on an emotional or stressful level.

But lord knows Christina's skin hasn't been allowed oxygen in 14 years, so who knows what she really looks like tbh. It's drowned under makeup like a Floridian child is in a pool. sass1

I'd say most people with eyes say Xtina is prettier WITHOUT the makeup as I showed in the Burlesque pic and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPS2UWyUIfs

Why she chooses to have all that? I don't know. it really is a choice. Nicki looks a lot better on XXL and KING mag when she's subdued and normal and not making a fucked-up-on-Wayne's sizzurp-while-having-an-O-face. But naturally, they are gorgeous women.

I'm not gonna argue that Britney has more emotional stress than both of those women, and we don't know what meds she's on (even tho Zeta Jones is on some and looks 27ish...the woman can't age tbh). Who knows what's happening to Britney; although Gabe and I both pointed out that she was flawless before.

Well, at this day and age, I think both are lovely beautiful women. Britney usually looks stunning in 2012, but you can clearly see she has aged. She'll always be pretty, but never what she was back in ~2003.

Christina can sometimes look like a hot mess. But that's due to her hair/make up/clothes, and not her actual form. With a more "natural" look, she is one of the most beautiful in showbiz.

Im gonna need receipts that Christina is even white tbh. xtina2 maybe its just 6 layers of makeup tbh. would explain so mush tbh. xtina2

Christina's everything is white lol. If you want to get specific, even her father is white...many Ecuadorians are pure Spanish as the conquistadors stayed there. Her phenotype is white and gets confused for Swedish/Norwegian women in music videos lol.

Britney being Cajun? I believe...is probably less white if you want to get specific.

Wow yer first argument where u haven't dragged me yet Kidd. :P

Christina's everything is white lol. If you want to get specific, even her father is white...many Ecuadorians are pure Spanish as the conquistadors stayed there. Her phenotype is white and gets confused for Swedish/Norwegian women in music videos lol.

Britney being Cajun? I believe...is probably less white if you want to get specific.

omg gurl I wasnt being serious. fall2fall2fall2

just saying she cakes haself in enough makeup that we often dont even see ha real skin. cheryl1 at least her makeup doesnt make her look like Crusty the Clown on The Simpsons as mush as it use tew back in the day

1000 faces of Makeuptina. sneak peaks cry4

tumblr_m5moi4iA561qzlbxm.jpg

tumblr_m5j61xkChN1qzlbxm.jpg

tumblr_m5hc0rhONU1qzlbxm.jpg

tumblr_m5hayqbwpI1qzlbxm.jpg

you can still see her flawless eyes, flawless face shape, flawless lips and smile. britney ain't got nothing on xtina right now.

OMFG.

shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1

omg, I still kannot. that PIC

it reminds me of like those gorls in Final Destination 3 who died in the tanning bed. Like as they were dying, trapped in it, their skin boiled and became horribly burnt as they were cooked alive. vomit1

Crust/

But the ultimate white lady who ages well:

Heather-Locklear.jpg

Still lookin like she's about to snatch a wig on Melrose Place (you guys may be too young to remember her.)

nevermind me I'm hyped up on black tea caffiene trying to get this program to work :(

it reminds me of like those gorls in Final Destination 3 who died in the tanning bed. Like as they were dying, trapped in it, their skin boiled and became horribly burnt as they were cooked alive. vomit1

Crust/

or a cheap supporting actress in a random telenovela. Xtina Chavez Juares ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Crust/

that pic of xtina is a 2006-ish pic i think.

but gorl, it's great to know you can go from this

to this, just like that.. as you grow older

bir%25C3%25A7esqie%2520%25282%2529.jpg

BUT once you go from this

britney_getty_300.jpg

to this

428573_285546468209199_1567154980_n.jpg

there's no turn back frog1

or a cheap supporting actress in a random telenovela. Xtina Chavez Juares ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

she would be the wife who's husband is always banging the maid, and then one episode she is pushed out of a 100th floor window and they spend the next 2 months trying to find out who killed her until she comes back even tanner and recast with a black woman.

britney_getty_300.jpg

to this

sure you can. xtina2 she looked flawfree and young and fresh at the other two X Factor audition filmings. Fresher than yer fav. sass1

I wish she would take care of them parentheses on ha faioce, tho. gurl, it might be time fa botox. call Kylie's botox doctor tho, not Madonna's. thats advice for every gurl tbh. stay far away from Madge's doctors tbh

she would be the wife who's husband is always banging the maid, and then one episode she is pushed out of a 100th floor window and they spend the next 2 months trying to find out who killed her until she comes back even tanner and recast with a black woman.

this is NOT photoshopped or spray-tan;

tan-lady.jpg

I'm black and she's about 2x darker than me tbh.

post-2696-136468583682_thumb.jpg

britney_getty_300.jpg

to this

eww thats ugly pic of godney but she looked flawless on other auditions so it's probably photoshopped or bad lighting or something.

dont care till she is the relevant one tbh ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

eww thats ugly pic of godney but she looked flawless on other auditions so it's probably photoshopped or bad lighting or something.

i thought u also stanned beauty, not only success frog1 and beauty ain't something your fave has on rn sorry boo frog1

nah gurl its prolly real. its like those Cosmo outtakes. +laughcry+

but ya awkward angle and facial expression + extremely close camera = awkward for anyone tbh. dont we all know those amazing Katy Perry fugly shots? ny7 and one was posted of Crust in hyr already with ha skin blotches and acne.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.