Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

(o)_(o)

Who is prettier? Britney or Christina

tbh thank god for HD cameras on our faves tbh or we would not have been any the wiser to the moment that my avatar and signature depict. antm1antm1antm1

i thought u also stanned beauty, not only success frog1 and beauty ain't something your fave has on rn sorry boo frog1

she gave us enough hotness already tho

i could find new hotties anytime

my latest one is cheryl

but godneys legacy is untouchable & you know it.

once again this pic is probably fakebeyonce1

she gave us enough hotness already tho

i could find new hotties anytime

my latest one is cheryl

but godneys legacy is untouchable & you know it.

once again this pic is probably fakebeyonce1

the awkward moment when even kidd acknowledged its realness

but it's ok gorl +excited+ let's hope chernobyl cole will slay in usa too so you can stan her entirely frog1

the awkward moment when even kidd acknowledged its realness

but it's ok gorl +excited+ let's hope chernobyl cole will slay in usa too so you can stan her entirely frog1

fake or not godney appears on FHM Hot 100 list every single year.

sass1

established, gwarl? more ppl answered Britney. whitney1 Mimi was just too much a puss to put in a poll out of fear that his fav relic would get the floor mopped with her busted weave. sass1

428573_285546468209199_1567154980_n.jpg

vs

tumblr_lnmjkmpqcF1qaqyzxo1_500.jpg

Britney's case just looks sad. But I get my baby girl, she's been through so much shit

The latter tho... it's the type of stuff that pops up in my nightmares. +wtf+ She looks like the spawn of Satan.

established, gwarl? more ppl answered Britney. whitney1 Mimi was just too much a puss to put in a poll out of fear that his fav relic would get the floor mopped with her busted weave. sass1

it was a troll thread tbh; to get ppl out of NHB and annoying moderators.

also b/c asking a question like that is like going to Mexico and asking if anyone's ever ate a taco. It's a Britney>>>Xtina forum; not posting a poll made ppl bring receipts.

btw Xtina is like my 5th fav :D

428573_285546468209199_1567154980_n.jpg

vs

tumblr_lnmjkmpqcF1qaqyzxo1_500.jpg

Britney's case just looks sad. But I get my baby girl, she's been through so much shit

The latter tho... it's the type of stuff that pops up in my nightmares. +wtf+ She looks like the spawn of Satan.

stale;

I'd rather have my fav look bad due to overzealous makeup/weight than just flop skin and bone structure tho. One can be fixed with an alcohol pad/diet the other

well

ya know

tbh britney would have looked soooo much better if they hadn't put on the dark makeup under her eyes. It makes her eyes look droopy and tired. The red lipstick looks bad on her and she should have wore a more pink color. Lighter seems to look better on here overall.

Britney was a sex icon in her prime,something that Christina has never been

tumblr_m4kmmp24DE1qggfapo1_500.gif

Honey...C'mon be serious for a moment please. Christina was always a sex icon.

Flawless Kylie gif btw oprah1

Britney was a sex icon in her prime,something that Christina has never been

tumblr_m4kmmp24DE1qggfapo1_500.gif

You must not live in the USA; the MAXIM cover for Xtina was a staple in college dorms and pubescent boy's bedrooms. It's okay here in America we always confuse Kylie Minogue for Madonna without effort or intelligence.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.