Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

(o)_(o)

Who is prettier? Britney or Christina

You must not live in the USA; the MAXIM cover for Xtina was a staple in college dorms and pubescent boy's bedrooms. It's okay here in America we always confuse Kylie Minogue for Madonna without effort or intelligence.

It is fucking MAXIM.Even my pictures would be all over the walls if i pose for them half nakedny15

And your pressedness at Kylie is just beyond me.You stan for Ursula tho,I understandny15

It is fucking MAXIM.Even my pictures would be all over the walls if i pose for them half nakedny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

And your pressedness at Kylie is just beyond me.You stan for Ursula tho,I understandny15

Maxin is only here for hotties tho;

I'm gonna need receipts in my inbox tbh.

DEAAAAD at SQUIDD getting DRAGGED, BAGGED and TAGGED by everyone clocking the truth about Granny Spears who can pass as Betty White's younger sister these days.

xtina51xtina51xtina51xtina51xtina51xtina51xtina51xtina51

The truth is, Britney can never look sexy even if she tried (which she doesnt). She will always look like a "cute little girl," meanwhile Christina will look bangable even on her worst days. She just has a sex appeal about her that Britney will never have. Ask any straight guy, they all want to fuck Christina.

Here's how you lay down the difference between the two. Britney is like a cute little dog, but one of those ones that looks aged but is still small...kinda like a maltese or a yorkie. You just wanna grab her and put her away somewhere safe from harms way.

Christina is like a naughty nurse who you just wanna spank and give it to hardcore.

Enjoy this flaming tea. Because this is the truth.

rih6rih6rih6rih6rih6rih6rih6rih6

DEAAAAD at SQUIDD getting DRAGGED, BAGGED and TAGGED by everyone

oopstina.jpgoopstina.jpgoopstina.jpgoopstina.jpg

perhaps you need to get a friend so you too can see what a friendly back and forth is, tbh, because if you think anyone was dragging anyone, that's kinda sad.

the only thing getting bagged is your former glory as a troll being put into a bodybag, since you do shit nowadays that's neither funny, nor controversial or a hit like you use to. your time as FOTP's village troll has expired just like your fav's relevancy in 2002. oopstina.jpg

It is fucking MAXIM.Even my pictures would be all over the walls if i pose for them half nakedny15

Don't know if they mentioned, but it's Maxim's best selling issue

2uokl7m.jpg

Don't know if they mentioned, but it's Maxim's best selling issue

2uokl7m.jpg

so your fav can only sell something of hers when college sophomores think they might see pussy lips? ny7ny7ny7

oopstina.jpgoopstina.jpgoopstina.jpgoopstina.jpg

perhaps you need to get a friend so you too can see what a friendly back and forth is, tbh, because if you think anyone was dragging anyone, that's kinda sad.

the only thing getting bagged is your former glory as a troll being put into a bodybag, since you do shit nowadays that's neither funny, nor controversial or a hit like you use to. your time as FOTP's village troll has expired just like your fav's relevancy in 2002. oopstina.jpg

And you are like the Kelly Osbourne of this message board tbh. You obsessively hate Chrisitna, which is sad because i have never seen a female besides Kelly Osbourne unleash this much anger on another female. You fit the bill perfectly.

ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7

And you are like the Kelly Osbourne of this message board tbh. You obsessively hate Chrisitna, which is sad because i have never seen a female besides Kelly Osbourne unleash this much anger on another female. You fit the bill perfectly.

ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7ny7

oprah2oprah2oprah2

I've never liked your font more, Agugaga. oprah1 Kelly O is flawfree on Fashion Police and is such a fiers bitch.

oprah2oprah2oprah2

I've never liked your font more, Agugaga. oprah1 Kelly O is flawfree on Fashion Police and is such a fiers bitch.

Of course you'd look up to a talentless, fat, loser horsed faced jealous bitter bitch. Must be a really good representation of your life, Kiddy Osbourne.

Of course you'd look up to a talentless, fat, loser horsed faced jealous bitter bitch. Must be a really good representation of your life, Kiddy Osbourne.

except like Kelly has been for the last year, I am quite stylish and fit with a fierce hairstyle and a fierce bitch attitude.

and just like Kelly, this Kiddy Osbourne was never as fat as that bitch. browntina.jpg

But the ultimate white lady who ages well:

Heather-Locklear.jpg

Still lookin like she's about to snatch a wig on Melrose Place (you guys may be too young to remember her.)

nevermind me I'm hyped up on black tea caffiene trying to get this program to work :(

Yass as well as Shania Twain cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

shania_twain2.jpg

that pic of xtina is a 2006-ish pic i think.

but gorl, it's great to know you can go from this

tumblr_m5j61xkChN1qzlbxm.jpg

to this, just like that.. as you grow older

bir%25C3%25A7esqie%2520%25282%2529.jpg

BUT once you go from this

britney_getty_300.jpg

to this

428573_285546468209199_1567154980_n.jpg

there's no turn back frog1

This post is too much! xtina33

it's safe to say we've dragged the britard to hell and back. xtina10

Yes girl! I love how they claim Britney is so hot and sexy yet they ignore all of those horrid aging pictures of her. Everytime we want to shut a thread down now, all we have to do is find an X-Factor candid.

ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27ny27

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.