Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

(o)_(o)

Who is prettier? Britney or Christina

Xtina fans always have so much to say when it's an OPINIONS fight, but once facts come into play they always scurry away. How.. ironic? madonna10

what that Britney sells more? Pretty much anything outside of sales is opinion, including that without knowing Xtina personally, she is the crudest bitch of the fotp girls.

Britney looks older....it can be subjective...but statistically speaking...going by how people define aging, it's "true"

what that Britney sells more? Pretty much anything outside of sales is opinion, including that without knowing Xtina personally, she is the crudest bitch of the fotp girls.

Britney looks older....it can be subjective...but statistically speaking...going by how people define aging, it's "true"

Fact's like what tho? That Britney is so much more relevant than Christina yet when you look at their album sales from the last few years, Christina has outsold Britney with two side projects and one album, while Britney has released three back to back albums?

Fact's like what tho? That Britney is so much more relevant than Christina yet when you look at their album sales from the last few years, Christina has outsold Britney with two side projects and one album, while Britney has released three back to back albums?

i'm still enjoying this Xtina is >>>>> prettier than Britney 2012 tea tbh. I don't know much about sales statistics but candid unphotoshopped pictures/videos speak volumes.

except she hasn't. the last time you tried this shit you had Circus' WW total a million lower than what it truly is, and with its real sales Britney since 2006 > Crust since 2006.

i'm still enjoying this Xtina is >>>>> prettier than Britney 2012 tea tbh. I don't know much about sales statistics but candid unphotoshopped pictures/videos speak volumes.

but looks are personal opinion and up to the eye of the beholder, age or not.

and with Crust's personality and attitude, she's about as attractive to me as an asshole after a shit that hasn't been wiped so remains quite... dirrty. :tehe2:

and with Crust's personality and attitude, she's about as attractive to me as an asshole after a shit that hasn't been wiped so remains quite... dirrty. :tehe2:

well yeah but this is a superficial thread.

One of the best looking guys here is your most hated friend soo.....yeah it does apply. but we're talkin pictures/videos only where they aren't talking ha

Moderator Notice:

Warning.png

personal insults removed

well yeah but this is a superficial thread.

One of the best looking guys here is your most hated friend soo.....yeah it does apply. but we're talkin pictures/videos only where they aren't talking ha

I'm not her friend boo boo. If i was straight i'd stay far away from that. Believe me. I don't like women who have aggression problems and psychological issues so they have to resort to making fun of and bullying other women.

For a female who has a cunt of an attitude, you sure like to hate on another female who you claim has a cunt personality and attitude. How does that work exactly? I don't see you ever posting cute, bubbly shit on here. If anything, you are a FEMALE and have the biggest cunt mouth on this forum. You seriously need someone to wash that nasty mouth of yours with some bleach or something.

xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41xtina41

Nice. I've seen you say bullshit like this before, like I'm doing wrong by my gender or some inane, dumb shit like that. Like I can't talk shit because we were both born with mammoglands.

I dont get it tho. Because I'm a girl, I'm suppose to be bubbly about another gwarl? Just because she's a gwarl? This isnt the 1960s or 1970s when women needed to band together for the sexual and women's revolutions that occurred during those decades. I'm not a feminist and I'm not Gloria Steinem, either. :tehe2: You say nasty, despicable shit about some of the pop gurls. What, because yer a fag you can do it and I shouldn't because both Christina and I have tuna shoppes? Don't think so, bub.

I'm not your bitch, dont hang your shit on me. madonna5

One of the best looking guys here is your most hated friend soo

don't know who yer talking about tbh since you sure as shit aint discussing Agugaga right now like he thinks you are. brit43

At Agugaga mad because Kidd bullies Xtincta when he does the same with Britney cry-

Oh wait, Agugaga actually "cares" for Britney and her well-being cry-

At Agugaga mad because Kidd bullies Xtincta when he does the same with Britney cry-

Oh wait, Agugaga actually "cares" for Britney and her well-being cry-

I fucking know right.

this pressed soul is really trying this. And he has come at me before for how I attack Christina and he's mentioned how I'm a woman attacking another woman. As if I shouldn't somehow.

oh but he only wants the best for Britney when he makes fun of mental disorders, calls her psycho, comes up with stupid shit like that. but I guess he gets to because he is a male cast member on Jersey Shore. +laughcry+

christina-aguilera-bionic-album-cover-500x500.jpg

/CAREER xtina34

Tbh sass1

The awkward moment here is that after that photo...

Christina had her movie debut that grossed more than 100+ million dollars in boxoffice, been listed as one of the most expensive private performer of all time, almost 4 million dollars for performing 4 songs/less than 15 minutes songs and now being paid for more than 10 million dollars for the 3rd season of her as a judge in a talent competition show while sipping her favorite tea in her comfortable rotating chair and not to mention... she is getting ready for her next album...... xtina7

then....

/career for sure. xtina51

anyway lets go back to this threads topic shall we?.... xtina10

428573_285546468209199_1567154980_n.jpg

/thread xtina34

tbh xtina30

and I aint even trolling. ny27

The awkward moment here is that after that photo...

Christina had her movie debut that grossed more than 100+ million dollars in boxoffice

no it didnt. fall4 check boxofficemojo gurl. it only did like $89m WW. you dont even know the shit yer trying to fling back in my face, tbh. brit43

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.