Ana

Natalia Kills

1 minute ago, nataliakillsstan said:

What we’re NOT gonna do is slander devils don’t crygaga3

what we're NOT gonna do is slander Outta Time gaga3 Devils Don't Cry is fine but dated af whereas Outta Time remains fresh and timeless, a true Qur'anic masterpiece

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

what we're NOT gonna do is slander Outta Time gaga3 Devils Don't Cry is fine but dated af whereas Outta Time remains fresh and timeless, a true Qur'anic masterpiece

Sis I never dissed Outta Time. A hit that sticks like grits. The only song on the album that deserves any level of slander is Boys Don’t Cry and that’s that on that. rih5

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A beautiful gif with a legend from a video better than any Flopence and Anal have released. Oh yes, taste cry2 

Careful sis, shading FOTP faves in the artist sections is against the rules. jj2

3 hours ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Do y’all think her and Willy broke up? She hasn’t posted anything with him in it for like a year. 

He's on the writing credits of most of the new songs, so I don't think so. She probably realized that it just wasn't smart to post about him since posts of the two of them together still generate a lot of hate comments related to the X Factor incident.

There's also the fact that a lot of couples who aren't secure in their relationship overdo it on social media posts to make themselves look happier. Maybe she's just content with their relationship and doesn't feel the need to flaunt it? jj2 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

He's on the writing credits of most of the new songs, so I don't think so. She probably realized that it just wasn't smart to post about him since posts of the two of them together still generate a lot of hate comments related to the X Factor incident.

There's also the fact that a lot of couples who aren't secure in their relationship overdo it on social media posts to make themselves look happier. Maybe she's just content with their relationship and doesn't feel the need to flaunt it? jj2 

Couldn’t be me sia2 but I hope you’re right tbh, they’re cute together. Can’t believe she’s such a white mans whore though, disappointing. 

6 hours ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Do y’all think her and Willy broke up? She hasn’t posted anything with him in it for like a year. 

Idk why but I've always blamed him for the XF incident lol3

The fact that the whole drama was about HIM getting copied makes it even worse lol3

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Idk why but I've always blamed him for the XF incident lol3

The fact that the whole drama was about HIM getting copied makes it even worse lol3

At the time I hated him cause of it and thought he was abusive interesting1 when he whispered to her during the twink’s performance always triggered me cry4

1 minute ago, nataliakillsstan said:

At the time I hated him cause of it and thought he was abusive interesting1 when he whispered to her during the twink’s performance always triggered me cry4

Yeah, he is kinda giving away that vibe kr72gi0.png

But hopefully he inspired Legendlia to make some new dirty bops like Mirrors and Rabbit Hole kr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.png

53 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yeah, he is kinda giving away that vibe kr72gi0.png

But hopefully he inspired Legendlia to make some new dirty bops like Mirrors and Rabbit Hole kr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.png

I mean he was heavily involved in +30MG which is a huge decline from P and T albums so just for that I hate him

rav2

59 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

+30mg slaps I don’t know why people hate it. I honestly prefer it to perfectionistgaycat1

lol It's not awful but definitely a step down from the flawless Trouble. And Perfectionist has BOPS (Free, Mirrors, Love Is a Suicide, Wonderland), +30MG can't relate. 

16 minutes ago, EriKills said:

lol It's not awful but definitely a step down from the flawless Trouble. And Perfectionist has BOPS (Free, Mirrors, Love Is a Suicide, Wonderland), +30MG can't relate. 

Perfectionist has 100% of her worst songs. brit5 At least +30mg is consistent. 

+30mg is definitely not a step down from Perfectionist. And it's just as good as Trouble, it just suffers cause it's shorter so Trouble seems better. Both are on par with each other quality wise. 

Perfectionist is cute but it's dated as hell as and while I'll always love it, it's definitely not the same tier as Trouble and +30mg.