Ana

Natalia Kills

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

She is still alive sis moo12

I mean as actual Natalia Kills sis, I don't like Cruel Youth that much, I'm sorry

Just now, Royalty said:

I mean as actual Natalia Kills sis, I don't like Cruel Youth that much, I'm sorry

Neither do I, but I'm so ready for the new album moo12 +30mg was only done by her husband, while for the album she brought many new producers (who worked with Katy, Weeknd, MIA, Alicia Keys etc) moo12

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Neither do I, but I'm so ready for the new album moo12 +30mg was only done by her husband, while for the album she brought many new producers (who worked with Katy, Weeknd, MIA, Alicia Keys etc) moo12

Let's hope it's better then the other shit, Diamond Days is alright though

The EP is great tho, just not my taste moo12 

Florida Blues slays too moo12

Maybe I'll give it a spin....listened to Saturday Night, Devils Don't Fly and Outta Time today...I was nostalgic oprah4 

Outta Time? moo12 

Love yourself, Marlon moo12

Sis did you ever read the lyrics of Outta Time? They're beautiful scream2 

22 hours ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Outta Time delivers vocals, lyrics, and instrumental bey5. Boys Don’t Flop could NEVER. 

At least we can all agree (or those of us with taste anyway) that Outta Time and BDC are both far better than Flop Me oprah14

Bitch at least needs to change her first name back to Natalia, “Teddy” just ain’t it. 

I feel like “Natalia Kills” persona still has a much bigger presence and following than Teddy/CY, literally everywhere. Here, Twitter, her Instagram comments, etc. 

A comeback single Natalia Kills ft X Factor Guy She Bullied - Doppelganger In Our Midst would be iconic and make headlines over any other song she release under CY name ugh 

Just now, EriKills said:

Bitch at least needs to change her first name back to Natalia, “Teddy” just ain’t it. 

I feel like “Natalia Kills” persona still has a much bigger presence and following than Teddy/CY, literally everywhere. Here, Twitter, her Instagram comments, etc. 

A comeback single Natalia Kills ft X Factor Guy She Bullied - Doppelganger In Our Midst would be iconic and make headlines over any other song she release under CY name ugh 

Is that guy even popular? moo12 I went to his FB profile a few months ago, maybe a year ago idk, and he seems to be living a normal life and has ~30 likes on his pics moo12 Woah, Natalia Kills didnt die for that moo12