Ana

Natalia Kills

On November 11, 2018 at 3:01 AM, Americunt said:

Welcome to FOTP! It's always great to have another Teddy fan around. jj2

As far as we know, Natalia Kills is dead for good and she's going to drop a new Cruel Youth single pretty soon. It might be a recently registered track titled "Supernova", which is the first registered song in a while to have Willy Moon as a co-writer. Additionally, a songwriter she works with a lot did an interview a few months back and casually mentioned that he was working on the Cruel Youth album with her and a few other people. The hype will obviously have to be kept in check until she properly announces something 'cause I've gotten my hopes up for new stuff way too often since +30mg. There've been so many false starts, between the rumors of Platinum Heart, Violet Roses, another EP, an album's worth of song titles being registered with her as a writer (later said to be mostly songs for other people)...so yeah, definitely gonna have to keep my expectations low until we have a solid date. dead2 Still excited at the prospect, though!

Jonas Blue - Supernova

Jonas Blue is a DJ... no vocals from Teddy and the song isn't even on the standard, it's a deluxe track. The disrespect wendy4

Lots of new info from her Instagram live. The next release is going to be an EP/mixtape, seven songs in length. She played a snippet of Childish, which will be on it. She's still working on it right now, but she wants it out early next year, around three months from the present time, which puts it probably in mid-February.

4 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

I don’t know about all that... childish sounds legendary though omg I’m so excited clap2I wonder why she won’t play violent roses..

She's probably scrapped Violet Roses at this point. It's like four years old and probably doesn't fit very well with the new material.

Just now, Americunt said:

She's probably scrapped Violet Roses at this point. It's like four years old and probably doesn't fit very well with the new material.

Damn... if she scraps childish I’ll be PISSED brit8 She better drop this album within the three months like she promised she’s such a flake omg cry9

Just now, nataliakillsstan said:

Damn... if she scraps childish I’ll be PISSED brit8 She better drop this album within the three months like she promised she’s such a flake omg cry9

She all but confirmed that Childish was included by the fact that she played it. I expect Very Beige is also gonna be included, given that it was one of the few tracks from the list we saw that she'd "hearted" on her iTunes. jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

She all but confirmed that Childish was included by the fact that she played it. I expect Very Beige is also gonna be included, given that it was one of the few tracks from the list we saw that she'd "hearted" on her iTunes. jj2 

Oof you’re so observant jj2 Why does everyone love Very Biege so much? You haven’t even heard it yet jj2

18 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Oof you’re so observant jj2 Why does everyone love Very Biege so much? You haven’t even heard it yet jj2

It just sounds like an interesting title and she clearly likes it a lot, given that she's been working on it for months. dead2