Ana

Natalia Kills

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't give a shit about C2C oprah14

I mean, I'll always stan Gaga, no matter what, I got used to it and there's no going back oprah14 ARTPOP was a mess, but I love Joanne oprah14 

But, the difference is, Gaga has music videos, performances, public appearances etc etc, while Natalia doesn't, so I really need an album that will stick with me so I could keep stanning her oprah14

lol that’s me with Natalia. She could never release another album and I’ll always stan, guess that’s how a lot of ppl are with their main faves. 

and lol, I’m not really as big on the extra stuff outside the music. I don’t really follow any of my faves on social media, don’t keep up to date on their personal lives, performances, etc. So in that sense it makes it easier to stan for flop girls like Natalia. 

23 hours ago, EriKills said:

lol that’s me with Natalia. She could never release another album and I’ll always stan, guess that’s how a lot of ppl are with their main faves. 

and lol, I’m not really as big on the extra stuff outside the music. I don’t really follow any of my faves on social media, don’t keep up to date on their personal lives, performances, etc. So in that sense it makes it easier to stan for flop girls like Natalia. 

What are your favorite songs, unreleased songs, performances, looks, shoots? cry5 

I finally have another Little Bully to talk to here cry5

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

What are your favorite songs, unreleased songs, performances, looks, shoots? cry5 

Where is your avi from? He seems so familiar dead2 

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yassss lmao Little Bullies - loves it. (I also use "the Little Doppelgangers" nat1 ) 

Fave songs, I love them all I can't rank them, +  it switches back and forth but for the most part top 5:

Perfectionist: Love Is a Suicide, Free, Wonderland, Broke, Mirrors. 

Trouble: Saturday Night, Trouble, Devils Dont Fly, Boys Don't Cry, Outta Time (no one likes this one nnn but idc idc)

Unreleased: Pretend, Riot In My Heart, Goodbye, Stranger, and Fake It. 

Performances....lmao she's not the best live singer so I dont really watch them rip4 

Looks: Her aesthetics during Trouble is my all time fave of any pop girl. SO many flawless looks 

natalia-kills-problem-4.jpg Natalia-Kills-Problem-Trouble-2013.png 366f7369387ff803d15e42b1b9fb1e0a--fashion-now-fashion-ideas.jpg

All her looks from this shoot: http://arcadey.net/2013/08/photoshoot-natalia-kills-looks-perfect-in-her-bra-panties/  giveup1

The pink Problem photoshoot too giveup1

I really loved the spoiled rich girl + bad bitch vibes she gave with all her looks. 

What about you??? 

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Yassss lmao Little Bullies - loves it. (I also use "the Little Doppelgangers" nat1 ) 

Fave songs, I love them all I can't rank them, +  it switches back and forth but for the most part top 5:

Perfectionist: Love Is a Suicide, Free, Wonderland, Broke, Mirrors. 

Trouble: Saturday Night, Trouble, Devils Dont Fly, Boys Don't Cry, Outta Time (no one likes this one nnn but idc idc)

Unreleased: Pretend, Riot In My Heart, Goodbye, Stranger, and Fake It. 

Performances....lmao she's not the best live singer so I dont really watch them rip4 

Looks: Her aesthetics during Trouble is my all time fave of any pop girl. SO many flawless looks 

natalia-kills-problem-4.jpg Natalia-Kills-Problem-Trouble-2013.png 366f7369387ff803d15e42b1b9fb1e0a--fashion-now-fashion-ideas.jpg

All her looks from this shoot: http://arcadey.net/2013/08/photoshoot-natalia-kills-looks-perfect-in-her-bra-panties/  giveup1

The pink Problem photoshoot too giveup1

I really loved the spoiled rich girl + bad bitch vibes she gave with all her looks. 

What about you??? 

Okay, here we go...

giphy.gif

Favorite from PF are LIAS, Mirrors, Superficial and KMB.

Favorite from Trouble are the title track (which is also my favorite song from her), Watching You and Stop Me. However, this is my all time favorite album, every track is 10/10 except Outta Timo, but we don't talk about her sha1

How dare you forget Plastic Fantastic? It should've replaced Acid Annie on Perfectionist scream2 I also listen to Goodbye and Riot In My Heart... I listen to Don't Play Nice as well nnn sha1 Missy Elliot was QUAKING sha1

She doesn't have performances with big production, but I love these because her vocals are shining cry2

This performance proves she could've been the queen of award show performances cry4

And this mashup is everything yas1

I loved the Trouble era looks as well yas1 My favorite shoots are also the Problem one and also this one I think it was for XOXO Magazine.

3L7GtdRTklg.jpgPvDiDOk30mQ.jpgrQtXFLVON-g.jpguCM5zyltvpU.jpg

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Okay, here we go...

giphy.gif

Favorite from PF are LIAS, Mirrors, Superficial and KMB.

Favorite from Trouble are the title track (which is also my favorite song from her), Watching You and Stop Me. However, this is my all time favorite album, every track is 10/10 except Outta Timo, but we don't talk about her sha1

How dare you forget Plastic Fantastic? It should've replaced Acid Annie on Perfectionist scream2 I also listen to Goodbye and Riot In My Heart... I listen to Don't Play Nice as well nnn sha1 Missy Elliot was QUAKING sha1

She doesn't have performances with big production, but I love these because her vocals are shining cry2

This performance proves she could've been the queen of award show performances cry4

And this mashup is everything yas1

I loved the Trouble era looks as well yas1 My favorite shoots are also the Problem one and also this one I think it was for XOXO Magazine.

3L7GtdRTklg.jpgPvDiDOk30mQ.jpgrQtXFLVON-g.jpguCM5zyltvpU.jpg

Mirrors is the the song that made me discover her, but LIAS is a damn bop, it’s what made me stan. 

Yes Trouble the title track SLAYS, “boy we grew up bad but we never had nothing but each other” I love the bridge so much giveup1 and the music video giveup1 

Plastic is cute too, belongs more on The Fame not Perfectionist tho. 

Lol I haven’t really listened to any of her Pre-Perfectionist music, I should tho. 

Ugh Trouble era deserved at least one big award show performance, her label did her so wrong. The Sweet Dreams mashup is AMAZING, one of my faves giveup1 

yass that shoot, I love this one:

5126265_orig.jpeg

18 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I always pretend Cruel Youth doesnt exist and she died with a great legacy, Perfectionist and Trouble are masterpieces

The Cruel Youth EP really isn’t all that bad, I just have wayyy too high expectations from her since like you said, P and T are masterpieces. 

Hope she has better production for the album because that was a big reason I didn’t like the ep as much as her past work, which usually has flawless production. 

25 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The Cruel Youth EP really isn’t all that bad, I just have wayyy too high expectations from her since like you said, P and T are masterpieces. 

Hope she has better production for the album because that was a big reason I didn’t like the ep as much as her past work, which usually has flawless production. 

The EP is great, the problem is that it's not pop lbr jj2 

Also the EP was all produced by Willy and for the album she is working with other people, so I expect something that I'll probably like more.

Her voice got soo deep tho fall1 I'm not really keen on it fall2 

37 minutes ago, EriKills said:

also, i had really high hopes for CY cuz i remember talking her how bad she wanted to be like the bands she used to listen like Massive Attack and Garbage (both bands which im a stan too)  so... after the NATALIA KILLS project which was perfect, great music, visuals, ,aesthetic, i was expecting something darker and creative like the bands she mentioned and CY ended up sounded like AMY WINEHOUSE rejects jj4   i hated her for that

49 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The EP is great, the problem is that it's not pop lbr jj2 

Also the EP was all produced by Willy and for the album she is working with other people, so I expect something that I'll probably like more.

Her voice got soo deep tho fall1 I'm not really keen on it fall2 

It’s the way she draws out the words that bother me, that weird amy winehouse accent she uses. She used her lower register on Saturday Night verses and I love her voice on that. Plus her voice seems more filtered on CY.

I mean when she was recording P and T the label made her resing a lot of stuff, so I think this new style of singing is staying since she doesn’t have to worry about stuff like that anymore ew2

43 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

also, i had really high hopes for CY cuz i remember talking her how bad she wanted to be like the bands she used to listen like Massive Attack and Garbage (both bands which im a stan too)  so... after the NATALIA KILLS project which was perfect, great music, visuals, ,aesthetic, i was expecting something darker and creative like the bands she mentioned and CY ended up sounded like AMY WINEHOUSE rejects jj4   i hated her for that

I mean she probs stans Amy Winehouse so I can see why this new sound is similar. Idk Massive Attack and Garbage, if they’re not pop girls I don’t know ha moo6

48 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Well, she's an independent and broke bitch now, so... jj4