Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Natalia Kills

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

+30mg slaps I don’t know why people hate it. I honestly prefer it to perfectionistgaycat1

lol It's not awful but definitely a step down from the flawless Trouble. And Perfectionist has BOPS (Free, Mirrors, Love Is a Suicide, Wonderland), +30MG can't relate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EriKills said:

lol It's not awful but definitely a step down from the flawless Trouble. And Perfectionist has BOPS (Free, Mirrors, Love Is a Suicide, Wonderland), +30MG can't relate. 

Perfectionist has 100% of her worst songs. brit5 At least +30mg is consistent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+30mg is definitely not a step down from Perfectionist. And it's just as good as Trouble, it just suffers cause it's shorter so Trouble seems better. Both are on par with each other quality wise. 

Perfectionist is cute but it's dated as hell as and while I'll always love it, it's definitely not the same tier as Trouble and +30mg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

+30mg is definitely not a step down from Perfectionist. And it's just as good as Trouble, it just suffers cause it's shorter so Trouble seems better. Both are on par with each other quality wise. 

Perfectionist is cute but it's dated as hell as and while I'll always love it, it's definitely not the same tier as Trouble and +30mg.

I never really got into Perfectionist (It is a good album yes, but as you said it sounds dated), as for Trouble it is flawless (#JUSTICE4RABBITHOLE) and +30mg it is also flawless oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The LoveLife version of Saturday Night is amazing, I love it slowed down, her vocals at 1:36, that lower register giveup1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Who takes care of her Spotify page? All the singles are deleted and they changed her picture.

Who, Natalia Kills? I assume interscope but I don’t know why’d they’d do that seems strange. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, EriKills said:

@nataliakillsstan I know you don't like the OG BDC, but do you like Max and The Moon remix of Boys Don't Cry? 

There's only one correct answer btw. 

ny13

It’s better than the original. Still doesn’t compare to the rest of trouble IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nataliakillsstan said:

Who, Natalia Kills? I assume interscope but I don’t know why’d they’d do that seems strange. 

 

 

Yes, they also renamed the william versio of Free as 'New Version' lol3

I guess Floperscope still wants those money from quality music lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, they also renamed the william versio of Free as 'New Version' lol3

I guess Floperscope still wants those money from quality music lol3

At least someone does maisy Teddy can’t relate maisy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, they also renamed the william versio of Free as 'New Version' lol3

I guess Floperscope still wants those money from quality music lol3

Them not having the solo version up. Floperscope indeed. lol3

Nice avi btw, Free is ha best video from Perfectionist legend1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Them not having the solo version up. Floperscope indeed. lol3

Nice avi btw, Free is ha best video from Perfectionist legend1

No, Wonderland is, but thx nat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

No, Wonderland is, but thx nat1

I said what I said rav2

but ur welcome

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're both wrong anyway, since Kill My Boyfriend is clearly the best Perfectionist era video. jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Americunt said:

You're both wrong anyway, since Kill My Boyfriend is clearly the best Perfectionist era video. jj2 

tumblr_inline_oskj2zBY3U1qb034x_540.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Americunt said:

You're both wrong anyway, since Kill My Boyfriend is clearly the best Perfectionist era video. jj2 

I mean, they are all great.

nhrXG_NEoao.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×