Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Is man a product of evolution or creation?

I believe in Evolution AND God.

I think God or whatever higher power is governing existence basically set everything in motion and had a set plan kind of. So basically it was like a domino effect. Tipping the first domino was creating life and the continuing of falling in sequence is evolution and progression in time.

It's too coincedental that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun and has the perfect conditions to support life as we know it. Plus if we evolved, we're technically mutations of the original person moo1

Evolution. Show me some scientific evidence that God existed? Oh wait, you can't sass1

Show me some scientific evidence that God doesn't exist. Oh wait, you can't sass1

God. evolution is a load of bullshit invented by scientists to try to disprove religious theories yet evolution has even littler evidence than the bible +hah+

I am a believer in both and I don't see a problem with believing in both of them, one of them, or neither of them. +shrug+

Stay mad at God+hah+

It's ok, God will scalp the non-believers sooner or later. gaga4

Guest Black & Gold
God. evolution is a load of bullshit invented by scientists to try to disprove religious theories yet evolution has even littler evidence than the bible +hah+

Don't mean to be a dick really, I respect people who believe in God.

I study bioengineering and one of my research interests is evolution.

Maybe you can start by reading this magazine, if you think there is little evidence that supports evolution.

http://www.sciencemag.org/

Possibly both. I lean towards evolution but for our universe to become existent, I believe there could be a "God" that set motion into place.

I really don't get why people always think the two theories contradict each other (unless they're atheists). couldn't it be god, or some superior force (whatever you believe in) that controlled the evolution process?

I believe in Evolution AND God.

I think God or whatever higher power is governing existence basically set everything in motion and had a set plan kind of. So basically it was like a domino effect. Tipping the first domino was creating life and the continuing of falling in sequence is evolution and progression in time.

+thumbsup+ love that analogy tbh; pretty much what I think too.

Creation comes before evolution. There has to be SOMETHING in order for evolution to occur. Creation is the only logical answer.

Creation. If it is true that a beneficial mutation occurs every million years than that does not add up.

It would have taken trillions of years for something as sophisticated as the human body to develop.

Something had to have intervened.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.