Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Derpy Hooves

Is man a product of evolution or creation?

11 can stay an evolutionist disliking us creationists posts sass1

Show me some scientific evidence that God doesn't exist. Oh wait, you can't sass1

Show me there's no such thing as invisible unicorns.

Your logic is flawed sass1

It's too coincedental that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun and has the perfect conditions to support life as we know it. Plus if we evolved, we're technically mutations of the original person moo1

Show me some scientific evidence that God doesn't exist. Oh wait, you can't sass1

This is my opinonxtina8

This was already answered before but it caught me eye...

The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. People who don't people in god don't (in general) make a claim that god does not exist. They simple don't accept the claim that god does exist. There is no reason to assume something exists if there is no evidence for it.

Like someone said before, it cannot be scientifically proven that unicorns don't exist but I'm sure you don't believe that they do exist. It's possible that they do exist but it's the most logical standpoint to not believe in them because there is no evidence.

Anyone who ignores the obvious truth of evolution is simply deluding themselves. It is so apparent, and there is so much to back up the theory. All it would take is one piece of evidence to destroy the idea of evolution, but that's yet to happen. Natural selection has been proven a real thing in other animals, so why anyone would deny it could happen in humans, I can't figure out. Not to mention the fucking bones of our early ancestors and the common genetic links among all living things, like c'mon. You can't ignore those things.

For me, the theory of evolution is just as true as the theory of gravity.

It's too coincedental that our planet is the perfect distance from the sun and has the perfect conditions to support life as we know it. Plus if we evolved, we're technically mutations of the original person moo1

1) So one planet lines up in the right place out of the entire universe, out of millions of planets, stars, etc. and it couldn't possibly be a coincidence?

2) Who cares if we are mutations? Not all mutations are bad.

3) The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim, fairly evident.

God. evolution is a load of bullshit invented by scientists to try to disprove religious theories yet evolution has even littler evidence than the bible +hah+

Are you being serious? +dead+ I really wish people weren't lied to at such a young age and made to believe such lies. Evolution has plenty of evidence, and you'll find that the Bible has like zero evidence. None of the Bible stories are verified or proven to have happened, unless we are talking about the obvious historical parts such as wars and cities. But as for the actual flesh of the Bible, none of it can be proven, not even the story of Jesus has much evidence except for maybe two documents. I still find it odd that a man who performed miracles in front of hundreds of people only has two documents written about him, while evolution has plenty of evidence to support it and none to contradict it. Please look into things and don't simply believe them because that is what you were told.

I'm okay if people believe in God, but at this point, you simply have to believe in evolution. You can feel free to believe God is the one who guided evolution, but there is no way to avoid that evolution occurred.

man was put on earth (in the bible) as a man (adam) soz... biblically creation is the answer for the church freaks. but i believe it was evolution because it makes a lot more sense!!

Well, I mean, as we advance more and more in our science and logic, I think people are starting to realize not to take the Bible literally. If the Bible isn't to be taken literally, I know it kind of makes it harder to follow and believe, but it makes more sense for believers to take the Bible as metaphors, etc than to believe that God created Adam and Eve, flooded the world, etc. With this view, it would still be entirely possible to be a Christian and believe in evolution, though I still think they sort of create flaws in the religion, but that's for another topic. I'm just saying, people can still believe in Christianity if they wish, but I mean, it's just wrong to ignore evolution at this point, no matter who you are or what religion you practice.

GOD OF COURSE!!...............How tha hell can nothing collide into nothing and the earth was formed with all the components to reach the state where its at whithout any added help???......if so........why did monkeys stop evolving since every animal is a perpetual evolver and we came from or are primates???many unanswered questions!!!............which makes it harder for me to believe in evolution.............n how tha hell arent humans evolving into some flying creatures n stuff...........+silly+..........n if a gigantic meteorite killed the dinosaurs and wiped out every life form on earth then where tha hell did the ingredients/components for man to even exist after that..came from??????? answer all these and then i will believe in creation!!!

GOD OF COURSE!!...............How tha hell can nothing collide into nothing and the earth was formed with all the components to reach the state where its at whithout any added help???......if so........why did monkeys stop evolving since every animal is a perpetual evolver and we came from or are primates???many unanswered questions!!!............which makes it harder for me to believe in evolution.............n how tha hell arent humans evolving into some flying creatures n stuff...........+silly+..........n if a gigantic meteorite killed the dinosaurs and wiped out every life form on earth then where tha hell did the ingredients/components for man to even exist after that..came from??????? answer all these and then i will believe in creation!!!

tell me youre joking +laughcry+

Please, please, please tell me that this isn't serious. I've just lost brain cells. fall3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.