Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest S&Maniac

Rihanna FOTP awards!!!!!

Guest S&Maniac

3 awards for the Queen this year!!!!rih20antm1

Best Urban Single: Birthday Cake (feat. Chris Brown) | Rihanna

Best Music Video: We Found Love | Rihanna

Best Tweeter: Rihanna

untitled-1tfx6l.gif

Guest S&Maniac
I'll just pretend as if Rih won that, so I can sleep peacfully and forget about the Navy betrayal +deadbanana+
I didn't betray Rihanna I voted for her at the other good categories!brit11
I'll just pretend as if Rih won that, so I can sleep peacfully and forget about the Navy betrayal +deadbanana+

but why was We Found Love nominated, and not something else from TTT. katy4

Hang on, why was ScheiBe even nominated, BTW came out in May 2011, and it wasn't a single ny9ny9ny9

but WHYB, Roc Me Out, Do Ya Thang or Fool In Love should've been nominated instead of WFL katy4

Guest S&Maniac
but why was We Found Love nominated, and not something else from TTT. katy4

Hang on, why was ScheiBe even nominated, BTW came out in May 2011, and it wasn't a single ny9ny9ny9

but WHYB, Roc Me Out, Do Ya Thang or Fool In Love should've been nominated instead of WFL katy4

The members chose the nominations brit35

Guest S&Maniac
yeah I know, but why did we nominate WFL, and not Roc Me Out katy4

and why is ScheiBe nominated, if it came out in May 2011, and its supposed to be June 2011 onwards ny1

I didn't send my nominations fall1fall1

And true tea madonna4

tasia1

You should explain for shading me tbh

people saying I bandwagon, yet I only have 4 artist awards all whom I fully stan for, yet you have 17 different ones, and I've never seen you post in the Avril or Kelly threads in other artists. and before P!nk had a section, there was only me, Underdog, Andrew and Maz who posted in her thread. And as soon as she gets a section, many people start posting in it. katy4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.