Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xx ilove uxx

When did you first find out about Ke$ha?

I had heard some of her Myspace stuff, but almost forgot :tehe:

But I started hearing about her so much around August 2009, and then I found TiK ToK and was instantly obsessed with it. +smitten+

Share your lovely stories +love+

Late November 2009... :D My danish friend posted "Tik Tok" on her wall, i opened it, fell in love with the song, and followed all of her releases ever after!

first heard of her in 2008 when i got into the demo of backstabber, not sure how i stumbled across her, i think there were a few fans of her on a forum i used to go on but i remember there being a bit of a buzz around her. after that i didn't really get into any of her other songs.

eventually she started breaking out in the us with tik tok, which i got into, and i found out she was going to perform her first london gig which i got to see and i finally got into some of her other old demos beforehand. at this point i'd say i became a fan and the release of 'animal' solidified it :D

December 2008

her friend Katie Knott wich is a big no doubt fan just as me

is a forumer on No doubt Community and posted about kesha

i checked her out on and fell in love with backstabber

since that that very day i've been in love

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.