Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MarioLuigi

Lady Gaga insists new video is not religious

this. gaga may have brought popularity to dance/electro pop music but others have done it before her.

I agree that Lady Gaga doesn't make dance music popular ALONE but she has the most influence

MJ didn't invent Moonwalk, Mariah wasn't the first to use whistle. Do you see what I mean :D

Okay, to be brutally honest, im glad there is backlash. She needs grounding right now. Over the past year i feel she has gotten too big headed and will be humbled because of this (xtina and bionic anyone?)

But im enjoyin the music now, after its grown on me ;)

I just think he's super passionate about what he does. He works really hard, so it pisses him off when people accuse him and Gaga of things he knows are not true. The lightning bolt was a Bowie tribute, so he's wrong there. But really, with the one eye cover thing, I didn't notice that before Gaga. xD I'm not sure how much influence she's had musically, but she has FOR SURE made an impact visually.

Who cares if a video is religious or not. I mean anything can be taken religiously if you look deep enough. The US has this big thing about putting any kind of religious stuff into mainstream media. (i.e. in anime symbols are changed, cross-like shapes are changed, etc during the localization process).

I agree that Lady Gaga doesn't make dance music popular ALONE but she has the most influence

MJ didn't invent Moonwalk, Mariah wasn't the first to use whistle. Do you see what I mean :D

I agree with this +bow+

In all honesty dance music and aspects of underground, club music in Pop music have been around in the UK/Europe for decades.

I agree, I travel to europe for a lot of holidays and I must admit their dance scene is much more bigger and better then over here or in the states

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.