Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Andrew

Free K$ Condoms!

LifeStylesUSA (@LifeStylesUSA) is giving away Ke$ha condoms via Twitter! All you have to do is tweet them and ask

More @keshasuxx <3 today! We've got #Kesha #condoms 2 give away. Tweet us how much u love Ke$ha & we'll send u some!

No telling how long this will go for or where they can ship them. Might be US only, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I've ordered mine +laughcry+

cduvc.jpg

Source

OMG I WANT SOME XD not going to use them now but in the future YES XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but they send condoms to mexico? and how did them know ur adress?

OMG I WANT SOME XD not going to use them now but in the future YES XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but they send condoms to mexico? and how did them know ur adress?

well they said they would send to sweden, so i can't see why not mexico? and they DM you and ask for your name and address!

well they said they would send to sweden, so i can't see why not mexico? and they DM you and ask for your name and address!

WOW THANKS IM GOING TO WAIT THEM....SO EXCITED :D

I want them, but I can only imagine the look on my parents face when they see their 15 year old son ordered condoms online+laughcry+

My mom would fucking kill me if I had done that and she found out. +laughcry+

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.