Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Jennifer Lopez

shock2 There doesn't seem to be a thread for J.Lo on here, which is just shameful! Came across my old copy of the Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix) single and so I had to come rave about it antm1 On of the best tracks of the 00s.

If You Had My Love, Ain't It Funny, I'm Real, Jenny From The Block, Let's Get Loud, Get Right, Waiting For Tonight, Play, Love Don't Cost A Thing, & All I Have. So many good songs. I like her new stuff, but her old stuff slayed. oprah2

Omg aint it funny cry1

Ja Rule tho icant fall1

Ja Rule and Caddillac Tah (what the flip at that name???) do kinda ruin the song, but it's such a hot track I just have to deal.

Caddillac Tah (what the flip at that name???)

ny7

I had tapes of On the 6 and J to Tha Lo, but I have a problem with her being the same over and over, so I can't be bothered with her now. Her earlier output always reminds of summer holidays back when I was a teen.

Guest M!X
If You Had My Love, Ain't It Funny, I'm Real, Jenny From The Block, Let's Get Loud, Get Right, Waiting For Tonight, Play, Love Don't Cost A Thing, & All I Have. So many good songs. I like her new stuff, but her old stuff slayed. oprah2

this oprah2

they bring me back to childhood when music wasn't shitty as today oprah2

I can't get into her full albums but she has an impressive singles catalog. The Rihanna of the 00's. +queenbitch+

My trinity consists of: Waiting For Tonight, Play, Love Don't Cost A Thing

I can't get into her full albums but she has an impressive singles catalog.

THIS! If You Had My Love ❤ Play ❤ I'm Glad ❤ On the Floor ❤ Loving her freakin' singles so much! :D

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.