FOTP

Jennifer Lopez

Rebel Bitch    59,976
6 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

The acting is so good, the story is interesting, and IMO, a really good candidate for those awards. Which going back to the team, there are those on a fan forum I go on that talk about her team sucking, and I think as long as she has the team that she does, she won't be getting all of those awards or what not. But the good news is that WOD is being filmed. I enjoy that show, but there should be live voting, to make it less rigged.

Glad to see another JLO fan here oprah2

What's your fav album, single? jj2

On 1/14/2018 at 3:26 AM, Rebel Bitch said:

Glad to see another JLO fan here oprah2

What's your fav album, single? jj2

I love her LOVE? and J.Lo albums best. Those albums have bops and good songs from start to finish.

In terms of songs, I love the vast majority of her songs. I love On The Floor and Dance Again best. I'm also a fan of Que Hiciste, Feel The Light, and First Love. 

Plus, a new song is coming out soon with DJ Khaled and Cardi B:

From this sample, I actually low-key like it, but I hope that it doesn't get slept on, because it has the potential to blow up. DJ Khaled needs to promote this, and J.Lo's team better not sleep on this. If I'm not lying, I believe her team consists of family members. Tiana doesn't even seem to have real-world experience from what she does, and Benny the Bull needs to get fired from her team.

Rebel Bitch    59,976
2 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Plus, a new song is coming out soon with DJ Khaled and Cardi B:

From this sample, I actually low-key like it, but I hope that it doesn't get slept on, because it has the potential to blow up. DJ Khaled needs to promote this, and J.Lo's team better not sleep on this. If I'm not lying, I believe her team consists of family members. Tiana doesn't even seem to have real-world experience from what she does, and Benny the Bull needs to get fired from her team.

Yws, her team is HORRIBLE scream2

3 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Yws, her team is HORRIBLE scream2

Yeah. And after Benny was accused of sexual harassment, he needs to go. I believe he was previously Mariah's manager, but I think she fired him. No way she's gonna want him back. I just hope that this new song gets her that #1 that should've been achieved with OTF. With two people charting nowadays on it, let's hope Khaled promotes it and NOT let J.Lo's team lay a finger on that song.