Jennifer Lopez

Krista    615
26 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

I am disgusted scream2

I am ready for that new music to be released.And if Dinero and CIBU doesn't chart, that will be the fault of her team. Please, DJ Khaled. Promote the single, so that it can rock the charts.

Krista    615

Even with that being said, I do have a bit of good news:

Amorx3 happens to be #1 on the Latin airplay charts.

Krista    615
32 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

Best dancer out there

She's such a performer !!!antm1

She also performed her new single

You didn't lie. There have been people saying that she should perform at the SuperBowl next year, which makes sense, because's she's great at putting on a good show. If they would invite her to do it next year or soon after, then I'm totally in.

Krista    615

And before I go off for tonight, here are a couple of interviews, in case anyone wants some juicy news in her point-of-view:

Rebel Bitch    7,602
17 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

And before I go off for tonight, here are a couple of interviews, in case anyone wants some juicy news in her point-of-view:

"NEW MUSIC, NEW MUSIC" Ok bitch, but when? scream2 

She will kill me one day wendy3

Krista    615
1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

"NEW MUSIC, NEW MUSIC" Ok bitch, but when? scream2 

She will kill me one day wendy3

The same thing I was kind of wondering. Just how much music? Like, I'm thinking a bunch right now. And Benny says the album won't come out until September. This better not be the case, because otherwise, he needs to go. But of course, A-Rod is in the cards, so she's not a focused as she should be. Same case with the her team.

Krista    615

@Rebel Bitch As it turns out, Dinero won't be out for another few weeks. And Amorx3 has fell to #9 on the Latin Airplay charts. I can't with her team. That what happens when you don't promote and you rely on the fans to make it chart. We're not a big fanbase anymore. Come on, J.Lo. You deserve a better team.

Rebel Bitch    7,602
9 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

@Rebel Bitch As it turns out, Dinero won't be out for another few weeks. And Amorx3 has fell to #9 on the Latin Airplay charts. I can't with her team. That what happens when you don't promote and you rely on the fans to make it chart. We're not a big fanbase anymore. Come on, J.Lo. You deserve a better team.

Horrible.

Krista    615

Update: As it turns out, I think she may be in the studio recording new stuff to put on her album. I do hope that her album comes out eventually. There have been photos of her in the studio recording new music. Maybe they haven't released Dinero, because maybe it may be performed at the BBMA's. I hope that's the case (sort of).

Krista    615
On 6/20/2018 at 6:49 AM, Rebel Bitch said:

Obsessed with this bop mess1

I actually quite like this song. The good sis served LEWKS, fierceness, and more. She SNAPPED!