Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Navy

Loud Tour Stage Layout (On-Stage S&M Seats)

3e9035c555044899abe5409.gif

I'm section Floor 3, row 2. Ticketmaster won't refund my tickets for S&M section since I bought them during presale. :( Oh well, I will have a better view from row 2.

Damn!!! =( I also bought tickets during the Presale! I have Floor Row 4 Seats 34 (which is in the very center according to TicketMaster). :( Oh well, what you gonna do?

Damn!!! =( I also bought tickets during the Presale! I have Floor Row 4 Seats 34 (which is in the very center according to TicketMaster). :( Oh well, what you gonna do?

It's redic. They should've had these onstage seats available during presale. Pisses me the hell off. If she does a second U.S. leg next year, I will be getting meet & greet again. So I won't have the choice of ever getting these onstage tickets. :(

It's redic. They should've had these onstage seats available during presale. Pisses me the hell off. If she does a second U.S. leg next year, I will be getting meet & greet again. So I won't have the choice of ever getting these onstage tickets. :(

Yeah! I mean, if they're gonna sell the tickets, they better show everything what it will be, so we (customers) choose where to go :( I couldn't buy the meet & greet since they were already sold-out. BTW, how much are the S&M seats? Because I payed a lot for the freakin' presale Row 4.

Yeah! I mean, if they're gonna sell the tickets, they better show everything what it will be, so we (customers) choose where to go :( I couldn't buy the meet & greet since they were already sold-out. BTW, how much are the S&M seats? Because I payed a lot for the freakin' presale Row 4.

For my show it's $221.50 apiece with service fees, but it depends on the show. I paid $250 for my second row floor seat, and I bought two. The total came to $571.77 I think it was.

For my show it's $221.50 apiece with service fees, but it depends on the show. I paid $250 for my second row floor seat, and I bought two. The total came to $571.77 I think it was.

I see, I payed 283,75 US$ in total for the 4th row ticket =S (Canada show), it seems more expensive there lol. I searched the Internet and there is no information or price for the S&M Tickets :( Perhaps it's too new for now?

P.D.: Can I have some Rep Power? (All mine was deleted in the old forum) Thanks :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.