Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Say your fave did something...

I don't expect anyone to have my exact same beliefs, and my faves can believe in what they want. They are an individual and so am I, and I wouldnt change eyt.

I wouldn't be happy if Britney or Kylie went out and like, campaigned for some anti-abortion or anti-gay marriage ish, but like I wouldn't care if she went out to get some Chick-Fil-A lol. they make good chicken sandwiches tbh. yum1

This thread is stupid because this has always been my beliefs before fur was considered taboo. I don't agree with everything Gaga does and most monsters don't either. It's not a cult or some satanic religion. I'm fine with whatever she wants to do, but I definitely follow everything she preaches.

*cue the pressed*

fall4 you think im gonna believe that? Some poor soul claiming that killing is okay because there are NUMEROUS animals of the same kind about? There are so many monsters trying to justify this, you know it, i know it, thats why you closed the thread.

tumblr_lvgqm0ydaQ1qdlkgg.gif

That awkward moment when Xtincta stans try to jump on the Gaga stans for defending their fave wearing the carcass of 22 fluffy bunnies dyed a gawdy pink, when their fave has a direct line to a chicken farm so she can tell the slaughterhouse precisely how she likes her chicken breasts to be cut

gaga41

fall4 you think im gonna believe that? Some poor soul claiming that killing is okay because there are NUMEROUS animals of the same kind about? There are so many monsters trying to justify this, you know it, i know it, thats why you closed the thread.

What thread did I close um1

and I never said anything about numerous animals of the same kind being around um2

and obviously you've only read what 5 monsters said because there are over 28 million dead1

but k whatever helps you at night :awk:

I don't approve of fur and leather wearing lifestyle, I don't care for meat eating lifestyle, although I myself am a vegeterian, but I'm not some redneck preacher either. Also, as far as I know, my main pop favs didn't do anything especially disgusting. Yet? fall1

We both know that thread was gonna end up a complete mess on debates, and I shoulda known that when I posted it. I deleted it because insults were starting to get thrown and opinions were starting to get out of hand. I wasn't here for that outside of NHB or the debate section, so I deleted it.

Also for the subject at hand, my opinion stays strong, and I will not change that for anyone. I'm grown enough to know what I am here for and what I am not. I believed I showed that when I went against Gaga preaching how good BTW was. I spoke my opinion on fur, and cause we're Gaga fans we're brainwashed and deluded. Honestly not here for this ridiculous argument.

You guys can stay mad and ignorant over my opinion. I accept your opinions and I wish for the same back no matter how much they go against your morals.

K. Like I've said before, I'm not here for fur, but at the same time, I don't really care about it, and I never have. I would have preferred if she hadn't have worn fur, but I'm not losing sleep at night over it, nor does it affect my opinion on her as a person at all. It's whatever to me, though I guess I'd understand if people were like 100% against fur, and then changing their tune after GaGa wore fur. But truthfully, I've never really cared and haven't really even put much thought into the issue. I think wearing fur is wrong, and yea I'd have preferred her to wear faux-fur, but again, I don't give a single fuck.

Now if GaGa started preaching some extreme conservative, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-whatever shit, sure I'd probably drop her, but fur wearing is an issue I don't really care to worry myself over.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.